Recent content by kyuss

1. K

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

I had to bob up to Scotland the other day, some 240 Miles away and this ancient advert popped into my head and the damn things been rattling around in there ever since.
  2. K

We Need More Opals

There is no such thing as dunkel, its just made up nonsense to scare the children! Ruga is on amethera though :P
  3. K

Entropiafund Mining Mania

Add me : Cheradenine Kyuss Zekalwe lets get drilling!
  4. K

Joy of items

My Lichter Hunting Carbine. Was a birthday present many years ago from my oldest friend in here and is clearly the coolest gun ingame.
  5. K

Merry Mayhem 2015

looks like they forgot to add any interesting items to the prize list also...oh wait you can buy those in webshop now :( don't know why I'm complaining my 40dps isn't competitive in these events anyway.
  6. K

Ethereal Armor: Barely There, Protection Everywhere

I like the idea of ethereal armour but the method of distribution is all wrong, 26 sets of this, assuming its 7 parts a set could have been 182 nice loots for ppl actually playing the game and wouldn't it have encouraged some players to go out and hunt once the first few parts had been...
  7. K

Halloween Mayhem 2015

they should totally have called it a calytrek Spook Mk.I
  8. K

Selling: Piron PBR-20

Is the damage per pec for this accurate on entropedia??
  9. K

What is your RL profession?

International Man of Mystery
  10. K

My suggestions to make game better for all.

I have this sneaking suspicion that Supaplex is a fish...
  11. K

Help: How many User-Bound Items are there in EU

Theres the stuff from the starter packs, harrier armour, barbarella, io pulse fap and a buggy and the fap you get from the beginner mission, think its the S10 I also have a shit load of (L) rings i cant do anything with but im hoping thats just temporary.
  12. K

What is your goto MOB in between events ?

On calypso I love the big combibo at solfais but only at solfais, loot seems cursed on them elsewhere....atm im on cyrene and loving rhino beetles until my fapper comes back from vacation!
  13. K

Entropias Target Audience?

Im here for EUs potential...we are all pioneers!
  14. K

Help: Gpu just stops

Running an 8 year old AMD system, GPU + CPU, both at budget end of market, never had a single issue with either, there is a chance you got a dud card but as it sounds like you are only having trouble with EU maybe there is something going on there, have you tried changing your settings in EU...
  15. K

Wishlist for next VU

Add a new Ore...I think Kyussite sounds pretty good....just sayin...
Back