Recent content by L7Productions

1. L7Productions

Selling: Adjusted Nemi (M) Full Set

Adjusted Nemi (M) Full Set, Armor Plating 6A and 6B Full set Adjusted Nemesis Male TT+1850 Full set Armor Plating 6A TT+185 Full set Armor Plating 6B TT+75 PM me here
  2. L7Productions

Enigma riddle

The prize is exactly like it is in the book. Only the first person to finish wins everything.
  3. L7Productions

Enigma riddle

Didn't anyone actually read the book? Once Parzival and Art3mis find the first key and get their name on the board, everyone knows how to do it... Three people can only keep a secret if two of them are dead
  4. L7Productions

Deeptokens!

But if I already have ethereum, then converting to Deeptokens and using in game like PED should incur less fees than converting USD to PED. I'm not saying you're wrong, but based on the whitepaper that's a situation where it would be beneficial.
  5. L7Productions

Deeptokens!

It would be nice to quickly move money in and out of Entropia via token without having to use PayPal, credit cards, etc and pay the associated fees. Especially makes a lot of sense for those who lose out converting to USD in order to convert to PED - you get punished twice.
  6. L7Productions

Update drop rate for items

Thanks for the reply. I should have been more specific. How do you update “drops” and “kills”? Do you need the Entropia Loot software?
  7. L7Productions

Update drop rate for items

It seems I'm unable to edit my drop rates for creature loots after some meticulous recording by hand..... how does one update these fields?
  8. L7Productions

Uber Snow Drake Provider

lololol ur still gay so awesome
  9. L7Productions

Entropedia problem

Well done! Still doesn't fix the armor advisor - not sure if that is hosted elsewhere? Anyway now I can get to 90% of the site
  10. L7Productions

Selling: 1% share of Twin Peaks Bank

Share has been sold! Thanks everyone.
  11. L7Productions

pm sent :wtg:
  12. L7Productions

Bumpppppppp
  13. L7Productions

Discovery: ArMatrix LR-15 (L) Blueprint and ArMatrix LR-15 (L)

Only my 2nd and 3rd HOF, so that's pretty cool. Got the BP while crafting Jesters at an opportune time! My first discovery ever, also!
  14. print screen 2017-06-20 14-7-23

print screen 2017-06-20 14-7-23

ArMatrix LR-15
  15. print screen 2017-06-20 14-18-34

print screen 2017-06-20 14-18-34

ArMatrix LR-15
Back