Recent content by - La -

1. L

Selling: 8 Calypso Land Deeds

As the title says I prefer to sell it in Bulk 1440 each or 1420 each if you buy em all (11360 total) contact me ingame La Loovedoctor Lajam
  2. L

Achievement: just white ..

Gratz!!! Good job :)
  3. L

Rocktropia Mission Muscle Park

Nope, only Pop, Hendrix and Elvis gave attributes at 500 earlier the other ones gave Nova, shall check the pop-ones when (if) I get back wont do hendrix or elvis for a ped or two in a skill
  4. L

When I took Morrison 500 mission it sais it would reward with Intelligence so I guess it's changed like Arkadia has it. First 75 with skills and next mission 400 with attribute.... although RT has 100 and 500
  5. L

...well I guess Im out in making more missions on RT... 2012-05-30 16:26 You wrote: Heya, just did the The curse of vampire Ciera #1 and before VU 12.6.3 it gave an agility in reward, now it only give a small skill increase in Aim (from 5067 to 5083). The missions as stated wouldnt be...
  6. L

I've sent a support case about it, dunno if it helps. All the dragon missions now have skills instead of attributes. Tried to abandon a couple of the missions and now you get info that you will get skills instead like concentration... Havnt checked the other missions but on RT-forum ppl get the...
  7. L

They've already changed all the rewards too on RT. :( 100 Morrison dragons now give 0.4 PED aim and not an Agility...
  8. L

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register La LooveDoctor Lajam
  9. L

ATTRIBUTES mean NOTHING

...if the attributes aint nothing special....why nerf if?......
  10. L

Highest Hunting DPS list... list your #1 weapon ;)

Adj V1 T5 DPS: 125,63
  11. L

Buying: Phantom (M)

....already sold i'm afraid... ....still looking :)
  12. L

Buying: Phantom (M)

As the title says...buying a phantom (M), pure peds or with CLD included, take your pick and PM me with your price. When I'm satisfied I'll buy..
  13. L

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

Sold.......
  14. L

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

3 up for sale @ 1050 each
  15. L

Missing profesion

It's like everything else in the game, either you get skillgains or you don't. Sometimes you get skillgains on every shot fired, sometimes it takes 30. A good friend of mine only had one graduate and did get skillgain and unlocked it, I have two and don't.......it's dynamic.....or MA just don't...
Back