Recent content by Lady Sarah

1. L

This game its a hack and sucks

not really ........ that's a bad view of this matter .....but I stop argue from now any1 knows how I can delete this thread?
  2. L

true if was gift ..I am sure I wasn't in this situation .......but as you saw many ppl post without thinking ..... and I feel so ashamed I had to go down and reply without polite like they do ..... and sudden I am the bad person ...lets see them lose 1000 usd ..... I think I...
  3. L

we both are verified and comfirmed .....with the paypal we use ....
  4. L

I lost my words hahah this is the ridiculous reply I ever saw :)))) nice one really
  5. L

Who asked you to care?
  6. L

really ? try to lose 1000 usd ...then lets see how u will react ......honest player ....I think ppl who work for money and lose like this have the right to be angry ....and the ones who fraud and cheats they will say its ok I steal from others and build back what I did so far...
  7. L

I agree but if is no report from paypal ..or other paypal user ...why to lock ? ...I agree if I other paypal user didn't want me to use his paypal .... I would be reported and locked for a real reason ....I am not crazy ....but try to lose in 5 weeks 1000 usd ..... I would better go in...
  8. L

Ok i am sorry i react to fast and make accuses ,

I am really sorry if this 2 days i was rude and i offend old players i dont want to upset or make enemy's ..........i am a nice lady ....and again i am sorry to all i replyed a rude coment on his post on my thread ........... I really feel bad about my coments .....i started a...
  9. L

yeah but if is no report ......from paypal or other paypal user ....why you lock ..... that's not smart .....and I am sure they lost many regular depositer players because of some ridiculous rules ......
  10. L

lol mind of your life ..... I am very calm girl ...till others tried to be rude with me ...... ok kiddo ?
  11. L

what???????????????? dude u should be locked and ban from life ....... and don't tell me to stfu .......kid ... you do that
  12. L

ofc its on my name ..who would invest 1000 usd on a fake name ? .......and yes I have my paypal verified ..... and linked a CC .....and yes I did in the country I am ..... and yes I don't have a clue why I am locked ...and I didn't break any EULA rule .... I deposit from 2 paypal...
  13. L

I dislike people ...like you ....... people who talk to much ....and talk when they should shut up ........ trust me if you where in my place...I am sure you would had a much more ..... action then I did ....... but maybe you are bored and no peds to hunt ....and you think you are...
  14. L

thx for info ....I will wait and see ..the thing is I deposited only from 2 accounts .. so should be ok .....not sure why will take up to 2-3 months .... I am a good depositer since the day I started I deposited 200 usd per week ...when I was locked I had 10k peds deposited ..... I sent...
  15. L

thank you all well I see here only a few ppl have the brain to understand this ..problem...... I am sure if 90% of you where in my situation ....you would done a lot worse and more then I do now .... .....thanks to all for the posts and advices good or bad ...and I am really sorry if I...
Back