Recent content by LadyDarkness

1. LadyDarkness

Using Windows Mode

Why is it a class on English language all of a sudden? :confused:
  2. LadyDarkness

Using Windows Mode

For those who cannot up their PC's resolution (like me bcos I'm at max resolution on my notebook), you can try 3D-Analyze ver 2.34. I'm using 3D-Analyze without problems.
  3. LadyDarkness

Ped Dissapearing from Card (am i the only one)

Nope, you can't ... Nope, you can't reply to a closed support case. When the support case is still open, you get a box to type in a reply when you click on it. For closed support cases, there is no box when you click on it. So, my guess is that there is no way to reply (and they don't want to...
  4. LadyDarkness

Troy is open!!! :)

better places? Cykel, pls recommend where? Which TP is better than Troy? Thanks
  5. LadyDarkness

Real Money Trading

It's hard Even if you deposit, it's hard. I've been sweating all the time and all I see is skull and bones plus prices of sweat going down from 1.0 to 0.6. I figured that if price of mind essence is going down and force nexus price is going up, then it is only logical that sweat price must be...
  6. LadyDarkness

Ped Dissapearing from Card (am i the only one)

All the time Happens to me all the time. I've already logged a support but it was closed immediately asking if it happened to me all the time. I wanted to reply but the support case was closed, so I didn't bother raising a new one. They are probably not interested. :(
Back