Recent content by ladyliegh

1. ladyliegh

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

same Always been the same Cat:yay:
  2. ladyliegh

Merry Mayhem 2017 Full Details

anyone sharing the damage type for MM I seem to need help figuring the damage type for MM, My armor must need changing, I haven't killed the boss yet. After 4 3hr. tries. :handgun:
  3. ladyliegh

Gardening Has Arrived!

wth How can someone who hasn't started gardening be a level 20?:scratch2: how long has gardening been a skill? I have been doing it for 2 days & I am only lvl 1 ex24
  4. ladyliegh

Gardening Has Arrived!

the gardening system OK I am gardening, I have several issues with the system so far... First; What logic is there to Only getting 2 (acorns) planters? not to mention the increase that requires another (snug) building. Now why would I need 2 buildings on my plot? to have 4 planters...
  5. ladyliegh

message center bug

message center still bugged This isn't lag... it is a bug in the system. When I logged on today, the message center system alerts showed 3 pages. When I checked my messages & went back to check the system alerts (where it shows what has been sold) it no longer showed 3 pages, just 1. So I am...
  6. ladyliegh

where are my diamonds?

Thank You...You sound like the perfect guy, buying diamonds for his ladies. :)
  7. ladyliegh

where are my diamonds?

"sigh" 7 Days since purchase of DIAMONDS....still waiting to receive them.:scratch2:
  8. ladyliegh

FYI: Compet has its own forum now. Please register there.

Embarrassed to say I spelled my name wrong when I registered, lol So on ComPet I am known as Cataina instead of Catiana, oh well... (I wanted to use my EU name on compet)
  9. ladyliegh

FYI: arena battles at the top of every hour

compet bump to battle in the arena at the top of the hour...:smash::boxer::trout::nutkick::ninja::nutkick:
  10. ladyliegh

where are my diamonds?

Thank you for your suggestion, I did download the pro version on my pc & still no peds. However I have heard from support, they are investigating my claim...:cheer: It is a bit frustrating to play the waiting game. I bought the diamonds to get the extra training for my pets. So, now we wait...
  11. ladyliegh

FYI: arena battles at the top of every hour

Since arena battles are rare, how about we meet at the top of the hour? We are bound to have a few battles.:yay: I think I have only had 3 or 4... The most popular battle pack is the 100. But I prefer the 5000:)
  12. ladyliegh

Question: How to make money?

an idea I sell make up in several shops. I have 1 supplier on Rocktropia, I would be happy to have another supplier who collects make up from people on other planets. I buy @ 110% mu, so if you buy for less, you can make a profit. There are a few items of higher mu value I pay more for. But...
  13. ladyliegh

where are my diamonds?

Still nothing from support & about my 1300 diaminds. I would like a refund or my diamonds please.
  14. ladyliegh

message center bug

Lately when I check the message center to see what has been sold the 2nd page doesn't show. This has happened repeatedly...I usually relog & it fixes it, but today it kicked me off the game. Not a huge issue, but I need to see what has been sold to restock shops.
  15. ladyliegh

FYI: Compet has its own forum now. Please register there.

Registered there & cannot login.
Back