Recent content by laginha

1. L

Info: My Vixen Journey

my personal and boring experience was (about 8/9k kills) 659TT out 616TT in 32.17TT gears (included in TT in) ~420% that i sold those 32.17 gave 135Ped 616+102=718total in 59 Ped profit... not sure if its worth it for the time lol I know its a small amount of kills but yeah it looks profitable..
  2. L

Selling: Upgraded 5b plates,bones and stuff

adj fap tier 0 ?
  3. L

Hole in the ground :D

not possible :D
  4. L

The Hunt Club

1. Ricardo Ricky Laginha 2. ~60 according to entropiawiki 3. 0-60 4. Whatever mob (loot MU is a plus 😁) 5. Not much interested at the moment don’t log in very often now but if you add me on that chat I will look for someone to hunt with next time online
  5. L

Osseocollum Mega Markup event- Huge Prizes Up For Grabs

Please register Ricardo Ricky Laginha Thanks
  6. L

Fort Argus Bank Shop

hi mate, what is tt on vivo ? thanks
  7. L

Increase efficiency on adj mk2

With amp only and no sights or scopes gives me 62.3 and with sight+scopes 63.1, this is with a104
  8. L

Increase efficiency on adj mk2

Using adj mk2 myself with a104 (the only amp i can afford atm) and 2x[Bullseye 8] and [Longreach 4] getting efficiency to 63.1, getting my 7 tiers filled with dmg enhancers, makes a nice little gun pushing 60+ dps (game dps, not entropedia) at ~61% effi, not bad for a 2k UL gun :D
  9. L

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Please sign me up, Ricardo Ricky Laginha
  10. L

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

just globaled there during event, hope you can count it if im not registered already, Ricardo Ricky Laginha ingame
  11. L

Buying: Sweat

this is a 2015 thread :duh:
  12. L

Server Downtime for Release

You are the man
  13. L

did that, had 2 files there, deleted them and still at 95%..
  14. L

tried both too and also not working..
Back