Recent content by LCD_ON_LSD

1. LCD_ON_LSD

Corrupt a Wish

***POOF!*** You Sign up for Entropia Universe and MA makes you cease to exist...... financially.... But Physically you continue to exist as a avatar tied to a rock getting mutilated daily by Glibnibs on papplon.... I wish my car wouldn't get destroyed by dandelions and pebbles on a drive...
  2. LCD_ON_LSD

Corrupt a Wish

Wish Granted! You see all the loots carried by each mob! As you fire your last shot into the Uber ATH laden beast... It falls into unlootable/ cannot interact status every time I wish that what skills and attributes actually do for us finally made clear to us so we understand why we pursue those...
  3. LCD_ON_LSD

Chestys big head

A little quote from a movie..... This thread reminded me of a scene from "So, I Married an Axe Murderer" The Gender has been changed to insult the innocent! Stuart Mackenzie: Look at the size of that Woman's heed. Tony Giardino: Shhh! Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a...
  4. LCD_ON_LSD

What will you call your revived pet?

one of them will be called Starvin' Marvin. the other will be called OPEC... The third will be called Lazarus..
  5. LCD_ON_LSD

Question: Gungnir steering bugged?

Goodness... I am sympathetic to the show of lag in the various systems. I was able to run the racetrack for the rally cross before the last few VU's and had a blast doing so. But it seems that as of late, I can not run my vehicle (Valk MK. 1) anywhere in this planet with or without GD or spawn...
  6. LCD_ON_LSD

We demand a public Exploits list

People stand around swamp camp revive and around sweat groups @ neas healing over and over....skilling up their heal skills... for hours at a time... MA gets peds from decay of implant and chip. the ME is burned back into the loot pool. or the decay from the fap/ball goes directly to...
  7. LCD_ON_LSD

Server lag whats that? LOL

The lag is coming from the MA PED bots sniffing around looking for every way to help you out of all that bulky ped. MA doesn't want you to be burdened by all that extra weight and is actually trying to assist you. unfortunately with all the avatars running around, the ped cleaner has to multiply...
  8. LCD_ON_LSD

Duct tape and desperation:)

screenshot or it didn't happen! hee hee hee!
  9. LCD_ON_LSD

Question... Marco?

Some where out there, beneath the pale moon light, lies the answers to those and all questions... just look for them under the end of the beautiful rainbow, surrounded by an enchanted mist, in a pot spun from the most delicately spun threads of gossamer fine gold and platinum threads, nestled in...
  10. LCD_ON_LSD

New abbreviation

I prefer BSV! Blood Sucking Vampires!
  11. LCD_ON_LSD

What are your best pick-up lines?

Wow, I must say, i think that your dress would look amazing on my floor. Do you believe in love at first sight? or do you need me to walk by a second time? Frack me if I'm wrong, but isn't your name Cinderella? So, you have a choice, either the bottle in front of me or a frontal lobotomy? Have...
  12. LCD_ON_LSD

Entropia Universe Release 11.5.5 Available

So nothing updated for us, just money security for the creators and developers. I See what is important. Ensuring they get all they can as fast as they can, but giving the least they can as slowly as they can. I hope that they can re-focus and bring us back the content and joy of playing we once...
  13. LCD_ON_LSD

Server Downtime For Release

Wonderful, an update that ensures that MA/FPC/EU/SEE all securely get your money... Yet we wait and wait for what we want to be returned/fixed... yadda yadda.. Their hearts are in the right place.... In your wallet! LOL
  14. LCD_ON_LSD

The Port Atlantis VCC Rally

Add me! Enigma Jaguar Lee... PS, add a comment about this event over in Entropia Forums... no color/texture, lef side tires are flat ( just on the bottom, I can turn them over and they will be ok...) Artist: Tippin Aaron Song: There Ain't Nothin' Wrong With The Radio Sometimes she runs...
  15. LCD_ON_LSD

Vehicles

Love the chopper thing, but make it more steampunk in nature and have it run smiles and rainbows... 'cuz MA's got all all my money...
Back