Recent content by ledja

1. L

Selling: Selling stuff - Marber BGH, SB-90 Adj Pull, Liakon, Rings, Vigilante etc....

Heya folks Reshuffling so im selling the following items: Liakon set (M) T5.99 +9k Vigilante SGA edition T2.99 +2.2k Marber BGH T1.99 +24k Halloween 2020 ring +13k 5x Lunar Plate - +400 for all Will update thread when possible - best to PM on forums
  2. L

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

Well last time was even worse, I was locked out 4 months for trading with a hacked account, so in a sense I was let off faster. Almost 2.5x faster than last investigation! That’s progress :) /s
  3. L

I hate that I have to make this thread (again..) - support cases without communication - a story

Actually no, the point of this thread was to show how incompetently slow support is when it comes to matters that are more serious. So does the reason really matter? To satisfy your interest - my avatar name was apparently sexually offensive to someone, after clearing that up and showing its my...
  4. L

lol, this is such a weird response with so many assumptions. I totally forgot about this thread, its the holidays and with vacations and family time I'm sure you can see how that can happen :) long story short, I'm unlocked. Support finally responded as I mentioned above but it was still a...
  5. L

Finally I got a response! account is still locked but at least there's a response and I know there's something happening. I expect (fingers crossed) to be unlocked soon, an update will be provided afterwards :)
  6. L

18 days! - nothing Still messaging support everyday to ask for an update, time to place wagers whether I get unlocked before merry mayhem or not!
  7. L

Unfortunately no updates/communication. I expect nothing over the weekend as well, hopefully next week we see something happen…
  8. L

This is just purely incorrect because I myself have been banned before for 16 weeks as I stated in the original post a few years ago for trading with a hacked account. I did not know that account was hacked incase I need to make that obvious. Theres plenty anecdotal evidence of this all around...
  9. L

Definitely being as patient as I can, it’s just hard not to get annoyed when those exact events you’re talking about are time sensitive. I’ve effectively missed out on gold rush, and I hope I don’t miss out on merry mayhem since my last lock took 16 weeks to resolve. I honestly just want some...
  10. L

Today marks 2 weeks of radio silence, I expected the worst but wow I thought I would get at least an acknowledgement of being locked by this point
  11. L

It's exhausting and feels pointless to be honest. I made another support case. 12 days now still no response or reason for locking my account. Live support is not helping anymore and says they already bumped my support cases so there's nothing else they can do. @Ludvig|MindArk - If you see...
  12. L

Today marks day 11 without any communication from support - still locked out of my account
  13. L

Question: is boting good ?

I think the real solution to a lot of these problems is to just reward active gameplay. Create instances or events where player input is required. Leave the bots for mindark to make their revenue but also reward active playstyle - im sure there are tons of great ideas people could come up with.
  14. L

Last time my account was locked which was also coincidentally 3 years ago I messaged her and although she didn't respond right away - she messaged 1 week later asking if I was unlocked (which I was!). It sounds to me like she clearly went out of her way to at least try and get something done for...
  15. L

Thank you for your support - and thanks to everyone else who is taking their time to read this thread, your time is valuable. I am not sure if this will accomplish anything but it's important to get these stories out because there's so many similar ones that are not shared. I hope we see some...
Back