Recent content by Lee

1. Lee

One of the best i was a part of this Mulmun ewent :)

Gratz Lazz! Didn't participate in this since I'm newly returned and still trying to figure out some armor and not too slow weapon without having to deposit a HoF amount :D
  2. Lee

The Epic round 10! Interplanetary Boss waves

Looks pretty cool, only recently returned but if I can sort a half decent bit of equip by then will try to join you guys :)
  3. Lee

Entropedia is being moved to a new server

I still got a warning from Advanced SystemCare when I went to the normal address, but using the new ip posted by LuckyCharm ( http://5.153.53.42/) gets me to entropedia fine, no warnings. Thanks for all of your efforts over the years Witte, I am one of those who feels playing Entropia without...
  4. Lee

Cape Corinth Music on Soundcloud

Thanks for all the music you've put up on Soundcloud Elias and nice to see you on here. From this latest batch I like 'A home by the sea' best, nice north african sound in there, works great for hunting troxies. I've found myself tapping my foot a bit lately as well to some of the stuff I hear...
  5. Lee

Planet Project Entropia !!

While I'm happy playing today, if given the opportunity to play the game I started in in 2006, yes, in a heartbeat! I do hope all those maps and models etc are stored somewhere safely just in case.
  6. Lee

Info: New missions mini-guide

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread, very helpful :yup:
  7. Lee

Entropia Universe gamers Give Away $10,000 to Other Gamers

Well done guys! Would love to have a pop at this, depends on patches or not soon as I can't play right now :( Seriously great job on an event plan though, and the marketing.
  8. Lee

Time to resume after nearly 8 years ...

Happy Birthday Ulla, have a great day!
  9. Lee

Consistant Crashes- No response from MA

I've had a strange variation on this for a while now. First I lost all game sound with the last vu, which spoils it for me (though I see others say they had to turn sound off to avoid crashes). Support says they are working on the issue, something to do with 64 bit systems, EU client loader...
  10. Lee

What now the egg has hatched ?

While I think you are spot on about the law, I am not sure if you realize that you are saying Deathifier is telling a lie from his posts on this thread? That bit I can't agree with, he doesn't strike me as the type to cut off his nose to spite his face.
  11. Lee

EU Avatar Before & After Contest Results

Gratz to all winners :) Can see how some were a bit 'artistic' in the poses, or compiling older shots with the newer ones, but would be nice to see both the before and after with all winners, which we don't see here?
  12. Lee

EBN: The Egg has been recovered

Thanks Deathifier for your further post. Good to hear you believe it will all get sorted out for the best for you, I believe it must as well. No matter what the end result though, they should have at least told you they were taking the item for the event, though what you just suggested is no...
  13. Lee

EBN: The Egg has been recovered

This is the most alarming thing I think I've ever heard in EU frankly. You don't seem to be 'role playing' here, but simply stating the facts. I had thought I'd jump in and have a go in the event, not being at the pc for a few days, I had a lot to read to get caught up with all the event info...
  14. Lee

Uber: My Biggest and Greatest Uber SOOTO in EU

Sounds well deserved gratz!
  15. Lee

dad killing his son's virtual avatar...

Something a lot of partners might want to try lol, but the problem is getting killed repeatedly for a great many players would just rock their boat enough to make them want more, the adrenaline of wanting revenge is a potent pill :tongue2:
Back