Recent content by Leeloo Mountain

1. Leeloo Mountain

COLORING/TEXTURING service by Leeloo Mountain

Made it to lvl 25 texturing ty all : )
  2. Leeloo Mountain

Info: Colorer List

Good job by removing Sarah alltough I feel a bit sad not seeing the best colorer online anymore. Meanwhile I'm lvl 25 texturing and great work LeeLoo with the new thread
  3. Leeloo Mountain

Stock updated
  4. Leeloo Mountain

Stock up to date again Scoria available
  5. Leeloo Mountain

Clothing of the universe

Skully rock T shirt available now
  6. Leeloo Mountain

more caly tex available
  7. Leeloo Mountain

Stock updated
  8. Leeloo Mountain

Clothing of the universe

Clothing from the universe Arkadia - Calypso - Rocktopia - Next Island Where to find them? Treasure Island City - Platinum - Block C - Shop 5 Offering coloring/texturing services @ Twin TP for FREE or send a PM to Leeloo Mountain Coloring lvl 31 and texturing lvl 25...
  9. Leeloo Mountain

Vlaamse Alliantie Recruting

Hi all, The Vlaamse Alliantie is recruiting members that prefer staying at Rocktopia or Arkadia. We need miners and hunters to keep up the supply for tailoring/coloring/texturing. If you want to be stationed at Rocktopia or Arkadia we ask you to hunt mobs that drops loot for tailoring...
  10. Leeloo Mountain

Server Downtime for Release

I soooo hope that textuing bug will be gone plllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssss
  11. Leeloo Mountain

Clothing from the universe

Skully Rock T Shirt Gathering mats for the moment so hope you can find them soon in the shop.
  12. Leeloo Mountain

Rocktopia BP's If you have a BP from RT I dont have I'm always interested in buying
  13. Leeloo Mountain

Rocktopia loots Since I'm planning to craft a lot from RT I need a lot of different loots there. If you have some in storage and want to sell, please see me at Twin TP
  14. Design 2

Design 2

Back