Recent content by LeelooM

1. L

Selling: Hunting loots

Loots I have for sale from hunting Prices mostly as auction but without fee so win/win for buyer/seller I'll sell any amount you need. Omegaton B101 (L) 5 @ 570% Sollomate Azuro (L) 9 @ 200%
  2. L

Cannot log in

At least some 1 is happy :laugh:
  3. L

Cannot log in

I got the same yesterday at 12:32 MA time, 2 min later they got the copies of my ID card. But I asked them not to remove my Gold card yet for security reasons, cause my tablet (to install Pocket) didn't arrived yet. At 21:44 I updated my support case that I installed Pocket so now (still)...
  4. L

Cannot log in

Wondering if any 1 that had problems logging in with the Gold card can log in again now or if updated with pocket? Downloaded pocket on my tablet, updated my support case in the early evening yesterday, but so far nothing from MA. Edit : copies of my ID card where send the same time
  5. L

entropialife website down?

At least that is working for me ^^
  6. L

Cannot log in

I did get a reply from MA but no confirmation if the gold card is the problem or not. Hi Leeloo, Thank you for contacting us. If you want to switch to Entropia Pocket instead of using the gold card for your account, then we can deactivate the gold card. In order to deactivate the gold card...
  7. L

Cannot log in

Ah oki thank you very much :) So we need to try from time to time? EDIT : I logged off in TICity as usual
  8. L

Cannot log in

Thank you :) hope to be back this eve when the tablet arrived :p
  9. L

Cannot log in

Explains why the maintenance was today and not tuesday ^^
  10. L

Cannot log in

Thank you but the error or cannot log in happend 6 hours ago so something else is wrong :(
  11. L

The Miner's Dream

Message for my friends and customers Since this morning I cannot log in anymore (not the only 1) I have been mining on ark for 2-3 days and got 10-15K of resources otw for the shop, some arrived already, others tomorrow so pls be patience !!! Hope this is fixed soon Thank you :ahh:
  12. L

Cannot log in

Good to know I'm not the only 1 Hope its fixed soon:)
  13. L

Making Apartments & Shops more useful

5. Dispensing Shop Keeper. A Shop Keeper that has a UI where a shopper can set and buy the exact number of a stackable item which he needs, e.g. if a shopper only requires 12 Blausariam Ingots to tier upgrade a piece of armor, or say 5 defense enhancers, he would be able to buy exactly that...
  14. L

Cannot log in

Android tablet is otw and will be delivered this eve and meanwhile waiting for a response from MA. Hope all will go well and nobody else will have troubles because of that
  15. L

Cannot log in

I was thinking about the server being unavailable, so I tried the My Items pages and there I'm getting a bad error code. I do not use that tycoon so not gonna try that now :p I'm still using my gold card that I got in 2006 so wondering if that is becoming the problem
Back