Recent content by Legolas

1. Legolas

An Apology to Hardwrath as well as NBK

Fap off Team USA. Cant even say it in a more polite way!
  2. Legolas

An Apology to Hardwrath as well as NBK

:) as some wise guy once said... Fap off team USA their i broke the silence...
  3. Legolas

Well u have the curage to make prank calls to ppl house but u dont have the curage to respond or...

Well u have the curage to make prank calls to ppl house but u dont have the curage to respond or tell your friend hopkirk to contact MA?
  4. Legolas

cuz u were hopkirks messenger i advice u to tell hopkirk to take contact with MA .They sent him...

cuz u were hopkirks messenger i advice u to tell hopkirk to take contact with MA .They sent him mail aswell.
  5. Legolas

Police want to be contacted by hopkirk and so wants MA. Cuz u are his friend/partner plz tell...

Police want to be contacted by hopkirk and so wants MA. Cuz u are his friend/partner plz tell him to contact them.
  6. Legolas

Marriage Alter??

Wedding singer for hire@boxes... Could also act as wedding crasher
  7. Legolas

Discovery: Adjusted Embra Sword C1 unlimited

gz gz to nice loot
  8. Legolas

Battle Drums... An EU Future Tale.

nice story...
  9. Legolas

hof kreltin emik x5 unlimited (silent ath)

Always nagging about someting dont u? Give the guy a brake.he is so happy. And he deserve it. GZ ON AWSOME LOOT
  10. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Well i belive u just are noisy.Well thats my opinion. But i will stop post about this. Its more food to the trolls. I said some valid points about the secure banking license and flaming. I rest my case...
  11. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Well i belive u have some valid points but i say if anybody have a certain problem to show up and redeam their loan .i belive u should explain it to her in a pm .I doubt she/or bank owner are totally ignore u and say thats your problem. So... next point: about u should know stuff about things...
  12. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Were did u read that? plz point it out for me, i love to learn from all u finace guru´s out there. But i agree stuff would been better solved if all this went privatly..but the flame monsters dont allow it...
  13. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Dont get upset, most off them are here to just flame away and show off their finace guru abilty´s. They can read but just love to stir things around ...
  14. Legolas

Oxford Bank

Well I belive she just have to give the x days free from intresst not give them a month free time to redeam their loan. She is her to invest not to do charity. I dont say she did right or wrong to put it in the bank but i say ..she offers the ppl who lost their iteams in this mess can have it...
  15. Legolas

Oxford Bank

How many days have the bank been "out of order"? Have it been 7-8 days right? So as she said they have 7 days to redam their iteams . Same as if the bank wouldent been out of order.They had 7 days to take it out. I dont get it ? why should she/he give more time then really was expired? Thx...
Back