Recent content by Lerp

1. L

Help: How can I deposit from the US?

Just to keep everyone up to date. All prepaid cards purchased in the USA are only good inside of the USA untill you have a new card sent to you from that company with your name on it. Some new US security law. UGC can no longer be used as far as I know. The company that took them for entropia...
  2. L

Self promotion: Good or bad?

I would like to take this time to point out MY thread and how it could help MY shops across the universe https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?220627-Shop-Auction-House-truce
  3. L

Question: Whats your overall TT return rate?

How would one know? I can understand maybe you use a third party program to track every ped. I dont think most do this. Or maybe you deposite 1000 ped and buy your equipment and ammo and armr and make note of every single item and its TT value. Then you have the energy and will to play with eco...
  4. L

Were did my thread go?

wow they like you. Ive never had anyone approve anything Ive ever said.
  5. L

Bare fist fighting

Its good idea. I also dont see why they cant allow players to hunt with this. Have the damage so low that hunting puny would allow for just pecs and hour. Its good to allow them something to do besides sweat all day. How many of us would use a first lvl whip to hunt forever and ever and ever. We...
  6. img 2339

img 2339

7. 570206

8. L

Shop/Auction House truce

In defense of player owned LA. I think all land in Entropia should be player owned but that is for another topic. Yes I am lazy. Yes I want to improve it for myself: boath to sell items in shops and to find items in them. Yes I do not communicate the best in forums and can sound negative. It...
  9. L

Shop/Auction House truce

yes yes yes Uber this and Uber that. We have a need to allow the not so advanced players who want to buy a shop to enjoy it also. What if I wanted to place my iron stone in my shop? How long do you think it would take to sell? One day on the Auction House. 1% cheaper in my shop. It never sold...
  10. baby w spaghetti mess 498794

baby w spaghetti mess 498794

11. L

Shop/Auction House truce

Maybe on the world where you play. On Calypso or the astroid this is not the case. If your world has a better shop set up maybe we could learn what makes it so. If I had something to sell on Calypso and a shop in the twin peaks mall. I could price the item the same and the one in the Auction...
  12. L

Shop/Auction House truce

"This is a really bad idea." Bla bla bla mr scrooge Do you have an offer of a way to allow more use out of the shops or would you like to see them empty forever. I have owned and used shops and they just dont get the sales that the Auction House does even if I place items for cheaper then the AH...
  13. L

Shop/Auction House truce

I also would be happy with such a function. In defense of the AH idea. I would say that it is used by all players. Shop value would grow greatly because expencive items would not cost to list only if they sell and then only at the malls set tax. Also one could list expencive items for unlimited...
  14. L

For once I question my own sanity...

If you enjoy Entropia. Then join us. The more time you have to play then the more you can deposite. If you want to invest large amount of money. Some have done it with reward. Some have lost. Same can be said for any investment in life. Personally. I would only pay or invest if it was fun for...
  15. L

Shop/Auction House truce

I guess like in war and sales one needs to barter. I would be willing to give in to a listing of all items and the locations of the items. It must be ingame. An auto listing of such items as they are placed in the shops.
Back