Recent content by Lezardine

1. Lezardine

Entropedia Database Dump

Hi guys, I'd like to create a dashboards on entropedia data. :computer: From what I could see in the DB dump, it seems like there are some inconsistencies (like missing loot types, etc). Could someone tell me if there is some work in progress on making it more consistent/complete? Could it be...
  2. Lezardine

VU 15.0 bugs

Now try this out: Once your universal ammo is gone, it switches to the normal one (also works with MF chips, tested with TT ME). Fire once at least, then go to inventory and convert the shrapnel to universal ammo WITHOUT de-equiping your weapon. The system shows you the amount of universal...
  3. Lezardine

Listen to old Project Entropia tracks online!

Yes Audrey a voting thread could be a good idea. :) yw Bee :-)
  4. Lezardine

Listen to old Project Entropia tracks online!

Oh yeah! OMG! NoBion thanks a lot for putting that up again! I recently thought that it was a pity I didn't save those music files back in the days... :banghead: This reminds me of a lot of things, like :sweat: and :tprun: :laugh: Damn it, EU has lost the PE vibe, such a shame...
  5. Lezardine

Back to the roots

lol I can see the crater of the volcano from space! ^^ amazing :p
  6. Lezardine

Back to the roots

Today I finally decide to come back to my homeland. Enough is enough, I miss Caly after all. And the kerbies are waiting for me. So I packed my storage, sold unnecessary stuff, bought a 4-wing and jumped ino the adventure ^^ So far so good, 3.500 au to Calypso SS and no harm :p Lucky me...
  7. Lezardine

DANG! Lion Armor set complete!

Congratz for the set completion Jamira! :yay: For me the yellow lines make sense, it completely fits in the "Animal Series Project". Have a look on entropedia: Jaguar Tiger Bear Only the Boar armor set is a little apart, being all yellow there are no yellow lines on it: Boar Just a pitty...
  8. Lezardine

Is this game unfair for me?

Aaaahhh.... (The Egg - oops sry couldn't help) the globals.... :rolleyes: Things have already been said, but to add a voice I'll give my :twocents: . Hunt very eco and your loss/gain difference will be so tiny that the system won't need to rebalance with a +50 loot. Now spend the peds more...
  9. Lezardine

Had my first extended 40% return today.

ah, hardcore indeed if your avatar is 2 months(not yet?) old and already ~23 in a profession... 400$ :eyecrazy: man are you crazy? Ok.... needed to say something like that, after all I'm a dad :laugh::ahh: Everything's been said already, so hang on the tables will eventually turn:hug:. Watch...
  10. Lezardine

Entropia Universe 12.5.4 Release Notes

ah crap I've been away for too long, thx Nighthawk :p And yes it's good to have some animal species related to each other
  11. Lezardine

Entropia Universe 12.5.4 Release Notes

Oh my! Holy mother of an astral debris! Kerbies are back!!!! :yay::wtg::woot::beerchug::dance::clap::handgun::headbang::shower::monkey: Now that I cooled down and had a look at the pics.... those filthy devs @ MA couldn't make them closer-looking, could they? Could be deadly if you went out...
  12. Lezardine

Selling: Selling Improved 2870(T4.6)

:confused: what did you write? Sorry I couldn't see, I think it's too small...
  13. Lezardine

Polite and nice übers

+1 for the happy thread! Because this universe needs that we also point out the positive things :) :shower: oh, btw, übers are people, too :D
  14. Lezardine

Entropia Universe 12.4.0 Release Notes

That was a LOOOOOONNNGGGG awaited come back for the beacons! Hooray MA! :) Geez, adressing gratz to MA for a Calypso content update seems weird.... kind of "deja vu" feeling .... PE anyone? ;) Lez.
  15. Lezardine

Conspiracy Theory 101: GUESS WHO HOF IN HELL

Mr Spock ftw indeed! :yay::wtg:
Back