Recent content by LifesTh3Ilusion

1. LifesTh3Ilusion

The game has broken me..

Re: The game has broken me... This is a good question. One that has been asked many times before. And from what I have read the answer is usually the same. But in my opinion due to the cost of inflation from the slowing economys and the new Tax Laws in Entropia Universe. Example (Click...
  2. LifesTh3Ilusion

Info: Rare Mining Map

:yay: Thanx For The Links I have been searching for something like this for awhile now. Been using the pics and have found a few rare resources. After mining in the same areas. (Would Post Pics But Dont Have 5 Posts Yet.) Unlocked CGA a few months back and trying to unlock MS. Im using a Ore...
  3. LifesTh3Ilusion

"28 000 Bombs"

Gratz! I have been using the TK320(L) my self with not near as much success as you. Quick question did you stop posting pics along with your finds as to not give away your mining locations? LiveToDie
  4. LifesTh3Ilusion

Who's the best skilled miner?

At first I did not understand the question to this post. Because if you log into Entropia Universe and hit your (F) Key by default. It will open the Hall Of Fame List. Scroll over to mining, then down at the bottom scroll over to All Time High. The name that appears as number one. Is in fact...
  5. LifesTh3Ilusion

How often do you get beacons?

I Voted 100% 1 SpaceShip 1 Beacon Found the Spaceship using a Ore Finder 105(UL) I too have been mining for over a year, On both contenents and on CND. I've unlocked CGA and about 90% till I unlock MS. Im Using Ore Finder TK320(L) & En Finder 213(L) Been looking for beacons for along time...
  6. LifesTh3Ilusion

Ahhh... The Egg!

Back On Topic First Off Good work on this post Pinky. Nice to see those creative juices flowing. If MA did not already have plans to implement a "Unique Atrox Egg Incubator". I am sure they do now. After reading all the posts in this thread. I have a theory of my own. I feel the "Queen...
Back