Recent content by Lilla My

1. Lilla My

hahah får se i framtiden =D är lite till och från och tar mig en titt på liret iaf =D desamma mate!

hahah får se i framtiden =D är lite till och från och tar mig en titt på liret iaf =D desamma mate!
  2. Lilla My

Omg I dont remember them but FUCK it was long time since talking to you mate! =)

Omg I dont remember them but FUCK it was long time since talking to you mate! =)
  3. Lilla My

Hi mate, long time no "see". Get back to me asap, been looking for you on the net^^

Hi mate, long time no "see". Get back to me asap, been looking for you on the net^^
  4. Lilla My

Wohoooo wow man congratz a bunch :) Enough to get some serious stuf :O Grats from Lilla My!
  5. Lilla My

...So I decided to try to grow a beard (IRL)...

Hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah
  6. Lilla My

The Profs Finger has been found...

But hmm.. Mud, don't you think they could be used for making beacons? :D
  7. Lilla My

First car looted ;)

If I looted a car I'd attatch some long and sharp thing onto it and run into mobs at 250 km/h. (Thought of crafting a lil boost for it but don't tell the anyone :whisper: :saint: )
  8. Lilla My

Molisk Scavenger global... And what a battle it was!

Hahah nice story mate! And congratulations :)
  9. Lilla My

The person below me.....

True lol.. tho now I hate trapping, glad they removed it, to bad they got some bugs with it, but I'll survive.. TPBM (like me) is practising martial arts irl
  10. Lilla My

Spider goes Urban

Naaw R.I.P Boris :( Good post tho ;)
  11. Lilla My

Word Association

Twintips Got totally new unused once, can't stand the wait for more snow :D
  12. Lilla My

The person below me.....

False. Tried WoW, didn't fall for it really, PE owns everything :) TPBM (like me) loves to play the guitar
  13. Lilla My

The person below me.....

True *UGH!!!!* TPBM have got a 500 PED + HoF (or global :silly2: ) on a mob while having mining as primary reason going out, or on mining while having hunting as primary reason..
  14. Lilla My

The person below me.....

Er, not really ;) (False) TPBM has a stressball, and using it :silly2:
  15. Lilla My

The person below me.....

False, or wait, not children, but lil brother.. never quiet ;P TPBM always wakes up 2 h earlier then expected on weekends (especially when you want to really sleep long time) becuz of no reason at all! :D
Back