Recent content by Lillibit

1. Lillibit

Announcing Entropians.com :: A new Entropia Universe community resource

Does anyone know, with Entropians.com, is there a link somewhere for when you've forgotten your password? Or some way to change it? Try as I might, I just can't seem to log in.. It tells me I've got the wrong password or name. It started doing this once ages ago even though I had the...
  2. Lillibit

hey nice to hear from u Lynn! I'm still around ;) been busy with other stuff

hey nice to hear from u Lynn! I'm still around ;) been busy with other stuff
  3. Lillibit

Champagne Saturdays @ CND!

:yay: The photo's look great! I'm looking forward to seeing more!
  4. Lillibit

Awesome! I'm so glad u liked them :)

Awesome! I'm so glad u liked them :)
  5. Lillibit

Da Presents: DBIJ Movie! :D

Omg I loved that movie clip! I needed a good laugh :yay:
  6. Lillibit

What is your favourite NPC?

I've never really thought about my favourite NPC, but some of those auctioneers look downright miserable. Maybe they should find a job they enjoy more hehehe:laugh:
  7. Lillibit

FYI: I want a Bitch Slap Emote!

hehe.. a kick him where it hurts type of kick action? That could come in handty too:laugh: although it would definately get abused..
  8. Lillibit

Attention All Australians

Okay so I'm from across the ditch. My ingame name is Lillibit Lil Starley, the society I'm with is Primary Target and when in game I attend dance parties and hunt with a little bit of crafting and mining thrown in for variety ;)
  9. Lillibit

Gift giving

What I would like to see in EU is the ability to make use of those empty gift boxes. Wouldn't it be cool if we could actually put something in those git box's and then when you do a trade with your friend to give them their present, you would give them the gift box with the gift inside and they...
  10. Lillibit

Clothes Video

Me me!! :yay: I want her wardrobe too!
  11. Lillibit

When/How to use the Banks

Yeah I noticed that lately whenever I enter Bank Neverdie, my game freezes up then crashes.. I can log back in into the bank but it IS annoying..
  12. Lillibit

Having to laugh standing up is silly.

Lmao!! I agree that its a minor complaint but I agree. That standing up when laughing drives me nutty and Omg doesn't match what i'm saying when my avatar looks excited over something depressing. It makes me try not to do some of the smiley faces when I'm typing cos it makes my avatar seem...
  13. Lillibit

When/How to use the Banks

Actually I found it interesting to read this thread and find out how banks work. I've never used one and I don't know if I ever will, but I won't rule out the possibility of using one. You never know, one day there might come along a situation where I really need some ped and aren't wanting to...
  14. Lillibit

I want a "kissing emo"

Yes the way they kiss in perfect world would be perfect and also there would be no worry about differnt heights etc if they did it that way.
  15. Lillibit

Auction Wishes

A sorting option would be good on the auction but so would a search option. It would be so much easier if we could type in the name of whatever we were searching for and have all of them appear instead of searching through.
Back