Recent content by LillyB Filth

1. LillyB Filth

I need me a Hero! *or Heroine* Noob Bored With Ped Credit

Hello you! lol sorry I havnt been in EU all week...not given up just trapped between flu - RL and SL work commitments Give you time to suss this game out then you can show me wtf Im doing :yay: :wtg: ta ta 4 now!
  2. LillyB Filth

well this is the score so far I made a boo boo :mad: lol Bought some blue armor from a trade terminal and was told its crapola wont last long and repairs cost a fortune...I had sold the (pixie gloves and goblin armor ) when I bought this flashy looking stuff. So I sold back the crap blue armor...
  3. LillyB Filth

Thanks to your all! oops a duplicate? Deleted it :D
  4. LillyB Filth

Guys your all so kind...and I agree with everything...+rep most of you :) You know, it took me 3 mths to really get into SL I hated the interface, hated the way my AV looked ( I am a woman after all ) and I hated th efact at that time I was a nobody knew nothing and no one...and now? lol well by...
  5. LillyB Filth

Thanks! Yes I do plan on starting at the bottom. Its the only way to understand this world completely and as someone hs already said its a good way to network too. If Im honest my ego plays a part in this...no one likes looking and being a noob do they? We all try and loose that particular...
  6. LillyB Filth

New But Fairly Experienced In Making an Income in online worlds

hi I did it yestreday but no need now if you NC me in SL. :) My friend Joella Nico was here too after I announced my virtual vacation in TRUs group notice..was REALLY surprised she came here AND enjoys is too. She doesnt have a mentor told her to go to these forums... She follows me...
  7. LillyB Filth

What exerience? the whole making $$ in EU? I think in my limited time here its a big part of a players game plan to some degree or another from sweating to owning land thats kinda the point to the game? no? :)
  8. LillyB Filth

thats true LOL I dont hee BTW , Ive +Rep you all.. your all really kind and helpful. Many thanks.
  9. LillyB Filth

Sounds like a plan, Want to mentor me? :wtg: OK guys forgive my lack of response after putting out an SOS and all... I logged in and piggy backed someone hunting who took me back to a TP sharing his loot as we went. Then I wandered about PA and felt alone in a crowd ( as you do ) Realised I...
  10. LillyB Filth

now a word of warning...scammers BACK off...Ive just deposited $100 and I have NO clue what to buy I need some armor and some one to hunt with me, sweat with me ( in the nicest way possible :ahh: ) and just help me...I dont 'think' im a royal pain in the noob ass altho Im only 6 hours into the...
  11. LillyB Filth

ah my bad.. It was very similar in name and appearence...cant even remember what its called but its just a MMORPG now I guess :)
  12. LillyB Filth

Not sure I can swap you anything really..SL is as nr to RL as you can get in a virtual sense. Anshe made her riches by being the 1st to buy and sell land then everyone jumped on board so she changed direction and is still 'the' it girl of SL As already said here you have to be the 1st to bring...
  13. LillyB Filth

Damb I hate when ppl know me and I dont know them...didnt 'really' think there would be too many ppl here from SL yet if at all. As its sooo different. I know its hard and whilst SL may of been easier to master it was still hard work and over the 3 years I reckon about 15K USD in investments...
  14. LillyB Filth

How to make money in Entropia - A guide

ok so Im like 5 hours new in this world and was about to deposit to buy me a gun! *apparently a big noob mistake* I only reached this conclusion as im stuck in no where land after a crash during a TP run with my mentor and little beasties keep attacking me :( Kinda wantd to blow them to bits...
Back