Recent content by LivingGod

1. LivingGod

Info: To Katie Chalmers, You will be missed

So sorry to hear that.. in a damn better place now though
  2. LivingGod

ATLAS HAVEN RADIO

Hi everyone it's Tia! After taking over for David I have started the editing of the new site. The plugin was giving false readings of malware so i decided to get the site professionally done :) I have the team coding the website as we speak.. I wanted to give the site a new look while trying to...
  3. LivingGod

Welcome to the New AHR

Tia Marie Live now!
  4. LivingGod

Welcome to the New AHR

Only 1½ hours before our newest Dj comes Live for her first time!! Give Tia a warm welcome :)
  5. LivingGod

Welcome to the New AHR

Good afternoon/evening everyone! This Saturday kl 2000 Mind Ark time, our newest Dj.. Tia Marie will come live on the radio! Located presently on Arkadia, She will be in Celeste Quarry for any wishes or if you just wish to speak with her! Come and join her for her first time on the air on...
  6. LivingGod

New York Rose Walk on!

New York Rose will be dual streaming tonight to test the waters on both sides for possible new Dj's etc to stream for Entropia's Original Radio Station! Contact her in game or messege her here for more details! Thanks for your time! T
  7. LivingGod

Atlashavenradio.com

Happy Weekend! :yay::yay: Great to be on the air on a Friday! :yay::yay:
  8. LivingGod

Shaolin: 15th Anniversary

Salutations Happy Birthday! May your 15th year bring you as much luck as mine did!
  9. LivingGod

I was on...

Watch out! Its time for HAPPY HOUR!!!! New York Rose Live! Happy Weekend Everyone!:yay:
  10. LivingGod

I was on...

Hey will give it a look over trance.. thanks for listening
  11. LivingGod

I was on...

good to have you back Rose dedication to the longest running radio station in entropia is awesome.. many try to copy or try to make it automated but nothing beats the original.. so here is to the best and fuck the rest.. www.atlashavenradio.com
  12. LivingGod

Looking for a Rose.. of the New York Type

NY Rose.. would you be kind enough to get in touch with me about getting back onto the universe's longest and only true radion station?!! Certain there are many that miss your happy hours besides me!
  13. LivingGod

2 Fer Tuesday

2 fer Tuesday! 2 Fer Tuesday is Live Now!
  14. LivingGod

Obscured in Clouds

Live now! Live now pics won't work
  15. LivingGod

2 Fer Tuesday

Live now!
Back