Recent content by Lizza Marklund

1. L

Selling: Taking offers on FULL TT ESI + an extra one.

Hello everyone! I've got my hands on two [Empty Skill Implant (L)] and would like to see if anyone out there is interested in making an offer on them. And as you probably would understand, I'd be happy to get a good offer on both of them, as a single deal so to say. Info about them: [Empty...
  2. L

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Mr Arthur Ohman Mr Arthur Ohman
  3. L

Looking for avatar: Lina Tora Luned

Lina Tora Luned saved the day! Hi again everybody! :) As I said before, I didn't expect to get my money back at all, as I thought that it might could've been someones alt. avatar who got the CLD's and I wouldn't be able to contact the player. But, this time I was lucky once again and...
  4. L

Hi again everybody! I've just got an answer from MindArk about who the buyer of my CLD's was. The name is "Lina Tora Luned" and I would just like to see if I can talk to the person who owns that avatar. If anyone has any good tips or can link me the avatar-link of that player, that would be...
  5. L

yeah, why would I hide that from anyone, it's a matter of timing and luck. That's it. And if I have to correct you as you're correcting me all the time, I must say that it actually is 40$ of deposits. but I've deposit alot before that, earlier years.
  6. L

I bought 10 of each box both times I got the ring, just so you know. and I'm not like the other people buying thousands of boxes. And to make you understand correctly, I'm not withrawing because I need so. I'm doing it as it's the smartest thing to do. So before getting on hand on things, know...
  7. L

Hey John. I totally understand what you're questioning. I was going to withraw because I will need money for rent/bills in the future 3months as I work during summer and winter and that amount of PED's would've made it easier for me to save up money for a new apartment, as I'm just renting one...
  8. L

Still haven't got in contact with buyer. Hi everyone! Thank you for helping me out! I still haven't found out who is the new owner, due to my stupid ass closing the message of the trade. Though I have set up a support-case asking for whom the buyer is, just so that I could talk to him/her...
  9. L

Just made a huge auction-failure. Hi everybody! If there is any kind soul out there that might be able to help me out, I'd be sooo happy! I just put up 10 of my Calypso Land Deeds on Auction for sale at 1850 PED. but didn't realize that I had to put in 18500 PED. So what happened, was that...
  10. L

Selling: Ranked Scorpion UL

send me a pm in-game :) Mr Arthur Ohman
  11. L

Amethera Jackpot Event

I wanna register myself! :) Mr Arthur Ohman
  12. L

50K PED Summer Showdown - BIG Industries

Mr Arthur Ohman Mr Arthur Ohman (Solo)
  13. L

The most epic hunt ever!!!

Hahah I never thought that they would add the papoo's as pets xD I guess now I'll have to be chased for the rest of my life, by those damn critters.... God only knows what will happen to me if they find out that I live on Calypso...
  14. L

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Register Add me to the match: Mr Arthur Ohman
Back