Recent content by Lizzy Storm

1. L

Question: Is efficiency real???

You forgot to check the TT of the weapons. If both decay 0,001% per shot then one is more eco than the other.
  2. L

News: Halloween Mayhem Issue

Anyone know how much extra time we get in HM, what the new end date is?
  3. L

Selling: Full Ghoul (F)

Bumping! A second piece is now ready to be tiered to tier 2! Will also accept CLD+ped for the armor set.
  4. L

bumping up this great armor!
  5. L

Public Service Announcement: Don't Put Entropia Items into Google Search Engine.

Meh, just let them google it. (funny enough, my google search did not show anything weird...)
  6. L

Public Service Announcement: Don't Put Entropia Items into Google Search Engine.

You know there are people that WILL google that because of your post... right?
  7. L

bumping, still for sale
  8. L

TT + 2500 All but the gloves are tier 1, one piece is ready to tier to 2 and the rest is in between. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 Ghoul is a nice armour that protects you against a number of things, and works good against Feffoid, Feffox and Mayheam creatures. It is...
  9. L

Dedicated Full-Time Community Manager

Introduction will be shortly. The MA dictionary says 'shortly' is another word for 'a year or so'.
  10. L

Codex changed % received from mob kills?

Cheers, I thought I was going nuts for a second :)
  11. L

Codex changed % received from mob kills?

Please let me know if I just improperly read some patch notes somewhere. So I have been hunting some Exarosaur youngs. I am doing the repeatable for the second time now. The first time I did it I kept track of how many kills it would take me to get 0,1% - it was 10 kills. Now that I am doing...
  12. L

Suggestion: Azzah's opinion on the state of the game

I think I have seen that answer from MA before. It feels like a generic copy and paste response, and it does not adres any of the things you mentioned. Apart from the PVP things as I don't dabble in that, I agree some things certainly need to be changed.
  13. L

Question: What armour would you suggest?

There is 1 person in the game that crafts and sells the armour as far as I am aware. If you look on the forums you can find his posts about his armour shop. Just search for ghoul. As it is a step up in costs, a full set costs you about +2500. Maybe less if you gather the materials self and offer...
  14. L

Question: What armour would you suggest?

In my opinion, I know it's an expensive option... but Ghoul. I got a set and I love it. It has a varied amount of protection that makes it suitable for lots of low-mid level creatures (feffoid/feffox yes, aurli too) and it also has similar defence to vigi for robot hunting, albeit with 6A...
  15. L

Suggestion: Better ways to get inside of Asteroids, moons, etc.

*Buy them a drink first!* bada-boom-tsss I'll let myself out.
Back