Recent content by loghin

1. L

What happened to it is the fault of your own?

Hesitant speaker of Tcovesi would welcome acquaintance of native speakers & discussion of language and culture pm pls
  2. L

MindArk's priority list

I voted Yes. But for me it's cristal clear MA has no priority list and thus can't share it. They have only one priority and it's not sharable. Not developing the game is what they are actually doing for quite some time now and they are really good at this. It's not an easy job and that's what...
  3. L

Easter Strongbox 2017 Sale Begins

second that
  4. L

How come Entropia is not more popular?

Well EU is the only proper RCE game out there right? And after 13 years still is. The general concept has pretty much unlimited potential and what do we see.. There's no development. There's no advertisement. Obviously the whole project or concept if you like is on hold. But why? Well yeah...
  5. L

Acceptable Behaviour

Well i am personally not fine with any kind of bad language. It shouldn't be accepted or tolerated simple as that:wise: It's sad to see that kind of behavior and use of profanity is accepted in eu. And yes the line should be drawn. Easy, just temp ban on chat will do it. It's been done before...
  6. L

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

I think the outcome of the story would be different If only pitbull knew who he was dealing with. Slacking english classes doesnt help i guess. Well anyway its OP and sadly MA who lost some rep here. Happy Sol Invictus everyone!
  7. L

Please Help 120k peds Mistake!

Free Pitbull !!! Occupy the auction house !!!
  8. L

SSHHH - this game is a secret!

Well.. first of all they are not stupid obviously. And they would do proper advertising campaign if they could..Its easy and benefits will be enormous. So why not? I'd say they're waiting not necessarily MA I mean but those who really in charge. When landscape is ready then it all will really...
  9. L

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

lol that's just boring.. Better take all your loot and go to another planet to try your incredible luck there. Needless to say you should travel in your trusty quad..seriously that would be really exiting,just think about it:)
  10. L

ATH: Mulmun Looter Elite - 331968 PED!

GZ! Now run baby run..
  11. L

Any plans to implant the game in ASIA?

I's no a joke it's a sad reality
  12. L

Any plans to implant the game in ASIA?

Not gonna work, would be no time for praying:(
  13. L

New Mindforce L Chips - Res - Worm - Galactic - Forcefield

Could be useful for the space
  14. L

Entropia Universe Made Me RICH!

EU made me rich so I stoped playing it:)
Back