Recent content by LotusJake

1. L

Guessing Competition for Strash Epic Stream!

12,000.01 ped feels right
  2. L

Question: Quiet please!

Maybe have the messages as they are for new people for 10 messages, and then a box can come up with the option to have a more succinct message warning, or keep the extraneous information. I agree this is needed for new people, but for people who have played the game for 6 years.... 3 lines of...
  3. L

Have you gone to far in EU ?

I hit a similiar wall as the OP not so long ago. Finally sold out all my stuff a couple months ago, took out 500$ US. Had Full Vigi+6A, Full Ghost+2A, AS98+Bulltac40,Marber Bravo+A104, Fap-80, and various other stuff. Kept 20$ in and have been having as much fun as i ever had hunting with pixie...
  4. L

Sell the loot

Look at the markup on things, if it is enough to legitimize selling it in your mind then save it and auction or sell it in town. To see the markup on something there is a little button in the bottom right of the info screen for an item that brings up a window in-game telling you just that.
  5. L

Loot in Text Window

I've always thought this would be a good idea, oneo f my favorite parts of team hunting was always the readout of loot.
  6. L

Little Atrox ATH :P

A bit silly, but still funny enough for a gratz :laugh: At the same time, pretty nice "ATH"
  7. L

TT items in auction, WTF clearly a scam

Amen. (blah blah too short)
  8. L

If there really is a performance issue...

It's a simpler and more convenient solution to equipment lag, however it does not make MA any free dough so will not be implemented. :laugh:
  9. L

where are the promised footguards?

Foot Guards were done in a very poor fashion for anyone with any set of armor, which is essentially all the paying customers and even those that don't. A better way for all would have been to simply have anyone with shin guards now have a set of feet that match with 0 TT. While MA wouldn't have...
  10. L

Selling complete armor sets at auction

Gonna have to agree, it's a kickass idea that has been tossed around for a while, and based on MA's stellar record on such things, its most likely "on the way" AKA, it will happen this decade.... probably.
  11. L

Total points in skill tab

That would be very awesome, I am personally to lazy to have ever counted it out. :laugh:
  12. L

What HA to use unlimmited weapons

I use UL weapons (as-98) with a HA of 2 flat, not wise, but I'm cool with it.
  13. L

My Account was hacked and MA's helpful response!!!

Good idea in theory for a required card, but i think the vast majority of the people that come here are "oooh, free MMO". An introductory cost would kill the newb population off, and possibly really damage if not kill it for everyone else.
  14. L

selling RACER SHADES !!!

Seckseh Shades. Me Want!! :laugh:
  15. L

Win A Pair Artrox/Hoggolo Figurines(IRL) Right here on EF

8480 Caaa-Cawww!
Back