Recent content by loylabel

1. L

Impact of deposits on loot

Cirrus you have a new fanboy... I agree %100 of everything you say... keep posting so I dont have to type anything, lol
  2. L

Selling: buy rights to batsim video

what happened to batsim? disabled for to long... :eyecrazy:
  3. L

2nd best result is his other account... or you think someone joins EU only to do batsim? (check life) http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=336360
  4. L

Send the video to MA and ask them to "approve" the "trick" and maybe you will have a buyer.
  5. L

Achievement: batsim time below 6 mintes!!!!

this... and one very important thing: LOW LATENCY/PING makes a huge difference into BS.
  6. L

Selling: Summer ring 2019

Hello all! I have this beauty Summer Ring 2019 for sale, I'm asking 10K, lower than current MU, willing to negotiate! Thank You!
  7. L

Server Downtime for Release

past %95 of losses...
  8. L

server crashing :(
  9. L

Free Healing - CRITICAL?

True, I guess MA would be smart enough to figure it: Loy Loy Label Thank yo in advance MA for the 5k HoF. :)
  10. L

Free Healing - CRITICAL?

Ok, so there is a bug that people might abuse. If you are outside of event instances, hunting for example, and need healing... simple join a global instance and leave, you will be healed %100. Give me some sugar MA, my avatar have been in "unlucky mode" for ages. :cool: Thank You
  11. L

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread (2018 +)

!Register Loy Loy Label
  12. L

When they usually post official patch notes?
  13. L

What am I doing wrong please?

Ty, I never complained about being expensive tho...
  14. L

You can fo f@#$! yourself kid, ty
  15. L

So what Im xtrange kid? My account is from 2003... i had lots of good gear, for that time, mini sweeper v1, full eon and shadow armor, mod fap, imp mk2, and lvl 70+ in a lot of skills... sold everything and starting back almost fresh. Dont believe me? Bite me! Ur sad? Need a hug? Game is diff...
Back