Recent content by luba

1. luba

It's good to know you're still alive ;)

It's good to know you're still alive ;)
  2. luba

To enmat tower @ PvP4 vol.II

Damn lucker... I'm starting to think about to send nfr curse on you :D Gz anyway
  3. luba

You're lucky last days, enjoy it;)
  4. luba

You lucker, big gratz. Rly nice comeback:cool::wtg:
  5. luba

Combibo

Good to know they're alive somewhere, ty guys.
  6. luba

Combibo

I've seen a globie on combibo prowler an hour ago. So where the hell are they hidding?:scratch2:
  7. luba

Entropedia.info Official Thread

Great you're taking care of it. It's really great page with huge amount of info:cool:
  8. luba

Entropedia.info Official Thread

Wrong dmg/PEC counting I've found a mistake in weapons amps in dmg/PEC. In lines with Ammo used amps are in dmg/PEC column numbers like 0.06 etc. It's most likely caused by multiplying ammo numbers by 100. The calculation should be: dmg / cost x 100 = dmg/PEC :cool: PS: This error isn't in...
  9. luba

Disappearing globals

Well we have to live with that and try to fill the list with new globies:wtg:
  10. luba

Disappearing globals

Thanks for fixing it, but I have a question: Is there a possibility to have our old dissappeared globals back? And Marry Xmas to u too
  11. luba

Disappearing globals

Starfinder ty for looking at this.
  12. luba

Disappearing globals

We should be lucky these globals disappeared only on Tracker not in EU:D
  13. luba

Disappearing globals

I have a problem with mining globals on Tracker. It seems they're disappearing! I had about 3 pages (minimal) of globals and now its only 2 pages. I'm missing e.g. 900+ ped frigu hof, 5k ped narc tower and 6.5k ped growth tower. :scratch2: (If I'm missing a few small globals I think I can live...
  14. luba

Post VU 10 Mining Resources Maps and Charts

17 - Lyst, Belk, Blaus, Kirtz
  15. luba

Nice try, next time it can be better;)
Back