Recent content by Luckycharm

1. Luckycharm

Help: Internal error when trying to log in

They don't want our PED's anymore ;p
  2. Luckycharm

Selling: [Castorian Combat Mace Mk. VI] Tier 4.9 + [Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII]

Well I'm looking for +4k on the trauma viii amp and +5k on the t4 mace mk.vi (all tirs: 97/65/112/109/101/58/92/74/103/107) I know some have sold for less, but some have also sold for more (I'm not anywhere near gaining on a sale)
  3. Luckycharm

Selling: [Castorian Combat Mace Mk. VI] Tier 4.9 + [Melee Trauma Amplifier VIII]

Well yes it is, but due to it's efficiency being the same as the (L) counterpart (unlike mindforce amps where it doesn't really matter if you use L or UL) I find them undervalued quite a bit, making me hold onto it ;p
  4. Luckycharm

Not sure what the difference is between an open auction or taking offers, but they're for sale. If an offer seems fair enough I'll let go... 1950 on the amp noted though.
  5. Luckycharm

Hi Randy. I'm not looking for other items in trade. The mace v was sold first here, as the vi was better dps. Just putting it on the table due to inactivity. The amp does not have to sell with it.
  6. Luckycharm

Make offers in thread. I am very rarely online.
  7. Luckycharm

U.F.O.s should become space taxis?

Every owner of any random (L) fap would also love their fap to be like a mod one. Any random (L) armor owner would love their armor to protect like the best there is in-game, especially now minimum decay is removed. You could go on like that. Every quad (L) or ufo (L), sleipnir (L) owner would...
  8. Luckycharm

Help: Hardware issue, system unable to boot up

I recall something like this. Instead of having to change the gfx card to another slot, pulling the power cable to the vid card did it for me. After the power went on the cable could be replugged lol
  9. Luckycharm

Selling: Privateer

It sold for 50k on auction a long time ago, thought I'd updated the thread but guess I forgot... Will add sold to the FiPo
  10. Luckycharm

Question: About the Rep-system

Maybe it would be a nice idea to have the ability to rep be related to activities. In such a way that if the system can clearly detect it's being abused for trolling like in a way that you describe; multiple alike reps on the same locked thread by a specific user, it could get disabled or...
  11. Luckycharm

Info: Current Withdrawal time

submitted - committed - received may 28th - july 26th - july 26th june 11th - july 31st - august 1st june 21st - august 30th - august 30th july 5th - september 6th - september 7th july 12th - september 12th - september 12th august 9th - october 16th - october 17th
  12. Luckycharm

Anyone tired of getting "Stuck" on a mob when using select next target ?

I usually grow tired of it. Sometimes I just watch that entire happening where your avatar starts shaking towards the corpse while bending and stuff and I just keep wondering how can a game that has been around this long have such buggy behaviour. Often finding myself in disbelief you need to...
  13. Luckycharm

Selling: Full set Mah'ketta (F)

Not sold yet... price is fixed though.
  14. Luckycharm

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3.2

I think it's in some cave ;p
  15. Luckycharm

Loot 2.0 Balancing

Would you feel the same if you had paid like over 40 CLD's for a fap that had it's value drop to 50k ped because of the introduction of those chips and shroom faps as well? Or maybe you would share his view on that a bit more then huh? ;p
Back