Recent content by Lugzan

1. Lugzan

What do you think EU needs to be elevated to the next level and become truly great.

1. space content and I mean loads of it! a number of players log into futuristic/sci-fi world to find out that the ground on planets is massive and has a lot to offer but the space... a lot of vacuum there, hello... 2. at least some mobs that are hard to track, find, aim at or similar, having...
  2. Lugzan

SIB to old school

some years ago one MA person said there were ideas about giving SIB to old school stuff. the markup of those items has seriously dropped since then, did the priority of the idea advance and we could see it done soon? J. //by soon I mean less than 5 years
  3. Lugzan

where are the promised footguards?

+1 //random letterz
  4. Lugzan

Developer Notes #7

tiering any cheaper/faster yet? was also promised years ago... =) J.
  5. Lugzan

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

well, I just found out that the cousin of my friend makes good music =) J. https://soundcloud.com/paarenm/fire-fire
  6. Lugzan

Entropia the first MMO to accept Bitcoin?

holy Lootius, ir would make totally sense if MA would accept bitcoin. why? a virtual currency that will (100% sure) collapse in the end would only mean MA (and its minions) would not have any obligations, the buyers would take all the risk. you know, regular business so far, nothing new. :girl...
  7. Lugzan

Increasing UL item tiering speed / lowering UL item tiering cost

do not worry, it will be made faster quite soon. I made some statistics based on previous promises given out by MA that were actually implemented and the average time any of those gets done is about 4 years. so this one should be done in less than 3 now. :wise: // should make a wall of shame of...
  8. Lugzan

where are the promised footguards?

well, putting tires from Lamborghini under Seat seems kind of overkill, doesn't it? :girl: J.
  9. Lugzan

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

now that's one baaaaad wibe! =) J.
  10. Lugzan

Star Gazing (Episode IV)

busy today-tomorrow but we'll see =) J.
  11. Lugzan

Account Liquidation Auctions

pfft, not even going to answer it. J.
  12. Lugzan

Account Liquidation Auctions

ROFL! remember there was one MA official years ago (the name consisted letters M, A, R, C, O) who answered "yes" on the question if the items on terminated accounts will go back to loot? I will insert another entry to the list of bullchips coming from the creators. :wise: J.
  13. Lugzan

imp/mod BLP gun wanted!

well that didn't take long... :smoke: J.
  14. Lugzan

How is this MindArk's fault?

everyone can offer the owners of such items price they can not refuse, that's how it always has been... :beerchug: J.
Back