Recent content by Lukipela

1. Lukipela

Bulk sale paints

Ok time is up, and the paints are yours EarlVonKippler :) Send me a PM, so we can find a time to meet ingame. I'm free more or less for the rest of the day today, so I'll keep an eye out for your message :)
  2. Lukipela

Bulk sale paints

Just a few more hours, anymore bids?
  3. Lukipela

Wich mob to hunt?

I'd say get yourself a BreerM2 and amp 102 and hunt low maturity argos N of Twins. I've been hunting NW of Twins for some days now, and maturities seems to be a bit higher than normal, up to guardian + the occational hunter, but maybe the spawn NE of Twins haven't changed? With Goblin and 2A...
  4. Lukipela

Argo Young 1,3k

Yes the Korss did come from the argo. I never heard of argos dropping korss before either, and was really surpriced myself. But I can assure you it's true, the gun is in auction, TT~1349 Peds, and I haven't had any other uberloots it could be from ;)
  5. Lukipela

Bulk sale paints

Thank you for the bids, one more day to go :)
  6. Lukipela

Argo Young 1,3k

Finally after many days of argohunting I get a Hof ... :yay: And my first solo Uber! Really fun btw, 3 Argo Youngs on the hoflist all at 1,3k :) Click to enlarge As you can see on my PED card, this was really needed ;) Oh and the Mod Korss is for sale, will be posted in the selling forum...
  7. argo young 1,3k

argo young 1,3k

8. Lukipela

Bulk sale paints

Thanks mate, bid is noted :)
  9. Lukipela

Bulk sale paints

:silly2: BUMP :silly2:
  10. Lukipela

Bulk sale paints

Bulk sale of paints, need to make some space ;) ---------------------------------------------------------- Name.......................Count........TT Value.......Market Value Paint Can (Brown)..........6..............4.20................4.2 Paint Can (Light...
  11. Lukipela

PriceCheck: UNlimited BP Svempa S40

Just got this one crafting :) I saw another auction for the s60 BP also unlimited, bids are at 2k atm. Are we anywhere near that, or is the s40 such a lousy gun that nobody wants to craft it? ;)
  12. Lukipela

B> Full Nemesis Male

Sent you a PM :)
  13. Lukipela

B> Full Nemesis Male

A socmate of mine is selling his nemesis, but it's not complete, the gloves and thighs are missing. Would you be interrested in this?
  14. Lukipela

Selling Full Rascal (F) + Full Kobold (F)

Today's BUMP!
  15. Lukipela

Selling Full Rascal (F) + Full Kobold (F)

Another BUMP
Back