Recent content by Luxvar

1. L

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

Well looking on wiki for definition for harassment there is many different types but the closest two definitions I could see is, (Psychological harassment This is humiliating or abusive behaviour that lowers a person’s self-esteem or causes them torment. This can take the form of verbal...
  2. L

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

its gotta be reverse psychology to get free heals because I just know he his gonna be the green dot with 20 people following him with faps out now. oh dear...
  3. L

Uber: WB Pudding! Hey thx! [10k]

congrats to u! i was skilling clubs there too sometime before you, I shoulda bought more clubs ;)
  4. L

Selling: Isis LR48 Unl

selling my lovely lr48 Unlimited start bid = tt+11k bo = tt+15k looking for straight peds please.
  5. L

Danielle Yourmom DeathBringer

one of the true nice people of the game always says hello and has a chat and doesn't even mind if you keep globalling next to her :)
  6. L

Achievement: The road to Combat Sense...

best post I have read in a while, keep going with those skills man :yay:
  7. L

Selling: Tiger Set (M) (no feet)

bump, still taking offers...
  8. L

buyer could not get enough peds :rolleyes: set is re-listed, thanks.
  9. L

Set sold at buyout, thanks for all the pm's
  10. L

added new buyout, got a few interesting pm's with item exchanges. If you have adj v1 i'm interested remember :)
  11. L

Re-listed due to deal falling through Hi Selling very nice Tiger set (no feet) :rolleyes: I wont split it, only sell as a set Only peds please unless you have an adjV1 to offer as part trade and then I'm interested :yay: tt is full, 680ped i believe but have to check that Starting Bid Is...
  12. L

JB is always having fun :)

looks like fun, shame i was busy earlier :(
  13. L

Jurai Blood at it again

looks like fun little hunt why wasn't i there though! still the scips hunt later was prolly even better :)
  14. L

'Get up to 2000 ped for a hof!'-EVENT at Atrax Beach

the last two for the finish :cool: 53ped 191ped Running Total= 1062 ped :yay: Great place for hunting and great event rules so everyone gets a chance :)
  15. atrax event

atrax event

Back