Recent content by Lykke

1. Lykke

Merry Mayhem 2017 Full Details

Second time I loose connection :( Never having issues with my connection. Everything runs smoothly. Now I have to start all over ... again :( SUCKS! Anyone else experiencing this? Nvm ... my health rise with 0.1 point and is now 130.1 and so I go to the next level :(
  2. Lykke

Avatar's changing hands.... who are you actually dealing with?

Ahh sorry, no that must have been another Nun ;) But would have ben Fun :D
  3. Lykke

Thank you Toast, and you too :D Been a while - hope things are good?
  4. Lykke

Help: Fix the lag

Ahh the lag. Been asking MA to fix the lag since 2005 ... oh well ....
  5. Lykke

Hmmm - even though I put TheNun to a beauty sleep for some years, I got her back after Cyrene and well, it's still me ... :girl: a LOT of chipped our skills less, so very n00bish, but still blessed and praising the almighty Lootius :lolup::bowdown:
  6. Lykke

Religion in EU, why not?

Ahh it's all just shit and giggles (*1) - can't we all just get a long? Who cares if it's a snable you worship, a chirpie or some high head on a hill (*2)? It's all in your heart and personally I don't care about your belief (*3) as long as you have fun and enjoy playing (*4) :) <3 ... ... ...
  7. Lykke

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Why not spread some golden around :lolup: Please register: Ann Lykke TheNun Lootius bless this LA !
  8. Lykke

Looking for old friends from 2004

Oh and it says "left Project Entropia'.... ?
  9. Lykke

Actually I believe you posted it on the cow fisting thread and I grabbed it from there. I love it :D t's me with the fap. Was hilarious to stand there with a N00b fap believing I could fap anyone that close to a spider.... nakid ?
  10. Lykke

Religion in EU, why not?

Many unlearned thought it was Lootius. But it was just another statue ... We asked MArco once if they would make us a church... but they didnd't however he DID once mention Lootius in a speech! OH what a joy :D
  11. Lykke

wow Fifth! That video is awesome (and I see you got all the sex scenes ... how? :ahh:) I just start playing (again, again) after leaving off Cyrene team. Not until now I fell that I could come back again without feeling 'choked'. At the moment I'm running around the old places, remembering the...
  12. Lykke

wanna be my disciple? :lolup::hug:
  13. Lykke

Hello :) Long time, Maniac!
  14. Lykke

How old are you?

It's because it's the same users, just 10y older now ;)
  15. Lykke

Buying: Calypso Apartment

Got one =)
Back