Recent content by m0000

1. M

Selling: Mod EK-2350

+++++++++++++++++
  2. M

Selling: Mod EK-2350

SB: TT+9K BO: TT+9.5K Item sold to highest bidder max three days after SB has been met. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=EMT_Kit_Ek-2350_Modified *item sold*
  3. M

Buying: Martial SGA Parts.

.................................................................................
  4. M

Buying: Martial SGA Parts.

Not anymore.
  5. Puppy2

Puppy2

6. Hawk

Hawk

7. M

LAnd Grab as expected

awww.. dance monkey dance!!
  8. M

What frustrates you today in Entropia Universe?

Generally speaking imo any Bug that requires a relog should be at the top of your list, and any bug that forces a ctd should also be there. * Skill incentives: There are No unlocks past L100+ * Attributes skillgain.. no chance in hell of catching up regardless of how active one is...
  9. M

Question: What about increasing lag issue in game?

Regarding Invisible mobs: My hypothesis is that It's not lag you're experiencing, but a feature of the engine itself, in order to (try to) keep framerate at a decent level it doesn't render everything that you should see, when I switched cpu's to a much lower one, the number of invisible mobs...
  10. M

Question: MA,Above.net,and the buzy items....

if you have access to a machine(preferably with good internet) that uses a different isp and performs better (to above.net) than the one you're currently using, then you have the option of setting up vpn, granted, you will most likely reduce your speeds "slightly" but it might improve quality of...
  11. M

Where are the Coca Cola signs???

afaik it's Massive that should supply the ads, having seen 1 ad from someone else besides MA or players, I can't say I'm impressed by their way of handling things.
  12. M

So is this "universe" totally unbalanced?

oh the irony
  13. M

snyggt, inte illa f0r en gaisare o plocka LA :)

snyggt, inte illa f0r en gaisare o plocka LA :)
  14. M

Merry Mayhem 2008

Category 1 1. Angel Jane mms 2. Monique The Hottie Hawkeye 3. Lurch Molch Frosch 4. Gordon Belphegor Rayer 5. Samuel BuGGaTon Palmer 6. Leonie Leo Dieterich 7. Balder Viking Vikingsson 8. I Bru I 9. Janko SuperKanjo vd Haak 10.scout bilbo nisse Category 2 1. don waheed johansen 2. Robert...
Back