Recent content by Maary

1. M

MindArk Movie in 2010

Yeah, im stupid as well... where can I find the movies?
  2. M

Question: Eudoria or Amethera?

But then I come to think of: Is it best to mine in a land owned area, or outside?
  3. M

Question: Eudoria or Amethera?

I've raed alot of mining blogs latley, and I discovered that most of the bloggers do mining runs on amethera. Why? Is Amethera really a better place to mine?
  4. M

EU Locations - New NeoMap?

Great map! Good job!
  5. M

Question: how much time till next bomb?

I usually run for 22 seconds, unless i run uphill or downhill. You really need to check what range your finder have. Say it have 55 m blast range. You then need to run 110 m between each bomb. A great way to find out how long it takes for you to run 110m is to first find a claim, size doesn't...
  6. M

new use of auto-clicker

I've never had that problem. I've been afk for hours without beeing logged off...
  7. M

Question: Looted junk, what is it for?

I'll write it here, because I think its helpful information for the newbies as well :) I've looted alot of junk and stored all in storage. Now when I have ran out of peds I thought that I might try to sell something of that looted junk I have laying around. Then I started wondering why does...
  8. M

Buying: Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator

Bump! too short text
  9. M

The avatar talk. ??

Anyone have those talking avatar sounds as .wav files, or something that I can throw in my playlist! I'd love that!
  10. M

Buying: Marber Bravo-Type Plasma Annihilator

Somone have one for sale? please PM me!
  11. M

Buying: Full Nemesis set (F)

Buying Full Nemesis set (F) - throw me a PM and we can discuss :) If you have many parts, give me a PM as well :) Kind Regards, Mary
  12. M

Buying: Nemesis parts

Any piece, offer
  13. M

Problem installing entropia

A friend of mine wanted to install the game. But he can't because it says that there is not enough free disc space on C: drive, even though he tries to install it on D: drive. And D: drive has allot of free disc space. Whats going on? He says that he can not delete anything from C: drive. Why...
  14. M

Selling: F Ghost Set Full TT all 7 pieces

Do you negotiate ?
Back