Recent content by Mac

1. Mac

Entropia Universe 18.1.3 Release Notes

Spaghetti code No automated testing / UAT testing, etc. Same as it ever was Same as it ever was Same as it ever was :ROFLMAO:
  2. Mac

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Cool, but will it make us more money?
  3. Mac

Triton Industries - Huge Success...

What are Triton Industries shares?
  4. Mac

Working on Intuition

I think I'm seeing a trend where every question I have about skilling ends up at flesh rippers. Is there anything like flesh rippers on caly?
  5. Mac

Working on Intuition

Thanks for the suggestion, anything equivalent on caly? I hate traveling to other planets.
  6. Mac

Working on Intuition

Pyro is my highest MF skill, currently 85 dmg / 71 hit. I want to skill up my pyro hit to lvl 80 to unlock Intuition. I don't have any permanent items right now for it, I've just been buying corrosive 11,12 L chips and using arson to pull with since it's got range. I'm looking for...
  7. Mac

Old player getting back into it

I'm not back, but WB! FWIW, you can get some extra skills and stuff here ;O) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/smilgs-selling-a-collection-of-900k-skill-points-rare-skills.290138/
  8. Mac

Modified Personal Manufacturing Machine MK2

GZ! What do you plan to make with it?
  9. Mac

Price Check Tezlapod pet

How much did you pay, and what level was it?
  10. Mac

Price Check Tezlapod pet

How hard are these tezlapod pets to tame?
  11. Mac

News: Easter Mayhem 2023 Extension

I still won't make it :laugh:
  12. Mac

Price Check Tezlapod pet

Bumpin this up, everyone's going for these wabbits, I'd like something different, how much is a fresh Tezlapod going for? Anyone have one for sale? I like em young. :whip:
  13. Mac

Help: So I got the red bunny ...

I'm going to need a flow chart.
  14. Mac

FYI: Robot Easter Bunny - Buffs

What's the purpose of pet focus regeneration? Why would you need/want that?
Back