Recent content by Machina

1. Machina

Question: When will Make up be working?

Pfffft.....
  2. Machina

Global but no loot :)

Now this is a major problem, anyone can run around with opalo or what ever and get killshots for the steel bird missions :(
  3. Machina

Buying: Buying Pleat Coat (M,C)

Bump! any out there? :scratch2:
  4. Machina

Bump!! Still looking :coffee:
  5. Machina

Bump! :cool:
  6. Machina

Bump!! :D I'll take all offers!
  7. Machina

Hello, I am looking to buy a Pleat Coat (M,C) I am offering around 1400 peds, this would be for a non textured/colored one although all offers are welcome and price can be negotiated :) I am looking forward to owning one of these coats. Please send me a PM or reply to this thread. Thank you...
  8. Machina

Buying: Buying Nemesis Parts (M)

ALL ARMOUR BROUGHT, THREAD CLOSED. Hello, I am buying the following Male Nemesis Parts: Thighs Helmet Harness Gloves Shins Please Pm me with your offer :) Thankyou, Machina
  9. Machina

Warning Vamp Cath BG is run by ROCK STARS

Forgot to mention, he got twice as much kills because he killed the both of you. :yay: :wtg:
  10. Machina

Warning Vamp Cath BG is run by ROCK STARS

This guy is my hero ^ :woot: HAHAHAHA I counted all the kills in your fail pk video, Rockstars killed Dilly 10 times. From Dillys screenshots alone he had 17 kills and those aren't even all of them. So 2 against one, you lost.. and you guys are supposed to be a pk society... half the time...
  11. Machina

Calling Skam!

So have you gathered the good ideas? discussed them? sent them off to MindArk? Its been 1 and half years.
  12. Machina

Help: Names for a Society

Few ideas: The Savages Shake 'n Bake Commanders United Mobile Forces Flawless Limited Edition War Pigs Death Breath New Genius Born of Desire We Only Come Out at Night.
  13. Machina

Charbydis-Not just for the Ubers?

Umm I think Vehicle weapons only work in pvp against other players..
  14. Machina

*Sings* Where have all the looOOt gone.. ?

Umm.. you just turned off all the chat buttons?? fail
  15. Machina

No More Drama In The Swamp

good to hear :thumbup:
Back