Recent content by machinegunate

1. M

how about we compromise "we'll give you half of nothing!" ~metalocalypse give the gun back

how about we compromise "we'll give you half of nothing!" ~metalocalypse give the gun back
  2. M

Selling: Selling Desert Stalker

I want to be VERY CLEAR ABOUT THIS!!!! This is NOT his Gun! Anyone buying this gun would just involve themselves with a STOLEN item. So unless you want your account locked and possibly prosecuted through legal matters... I recommend every to stay clear P.S. Scammer Give Nos Missle Express's...
  3. M

Guess the VU delay!

:looks around: "i bid one dollar bob" Actual version update delay is....!
  4. M

Ive been giving this a thought for quite some time now. Haven't been with a soc. in over 2 years...

Ive been giving this a thought for quite some time now. Haven't been with a soc. in over 2 years because of boringness, eventless, everyman to themselves kinda attitude. I have look at you guys for some time and I can say I would like to join your soc.
  5. M

Selling all skills and left over armor

thx, readying pm's now. Just got out of school... I have decided I will serve the earliest person to PM me, unless something comes up and i cannot reach them i will move to the next person
  6. M

Selling all skills and left over armor

I will not be posting any pixie or goblin so dont worry. I'll try not to waste all of your time. NOTE: I will not take lower offers, I have already lowered every percentage on every item from going market price First off skills: Alertness 0.67 @ 2400% Athletics 1.93 @ 3800% Bravado 0.31 @...
Back