1. mackbrich

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Sir mackbrich Ferguson
  2. mackbrich

Entropia crashes/freezes every time I quit

Seems to be fixed here too
  3. mackbrich

I've had this prob since I starting playing on this computer. No problems on my old comp with the same version of W7 (Enterprise edition)
  4. mackbrich

This has probably been up before. When I try to exit PE it just freezes. 9 times of 10 at least. It's basically ctril+alt+del every time and this is a pain in the ass. Im running PE in window mode on W7 64bit. Specs if needed: P8P67 pro 2500k 8Gig Corsair Vengeance GTX 570 Crucial M4 128GB
  5. mackbrich

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Download the latest drivers from nvidia.com
  6. mackbrich

Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

Area 52. areneatrox atrox max maturity (prowl-stalker) foul young-scout. osseloccum (or however its spelled) eviscerator
  7. mackbrich

VU 10 ate my video card!

´ Yeah I forgot about the very high/entusiast or whatever its called in warhead. So I thought you meant the highest settings which would have been a bit weird since I had 15 fps there with my gtx260 :)
  8. mackbrich

VU 10 ate my video card!

U must have been playing crysis in low resolution.
  9. mackbrich

VU 10 ate my video card!

Yeah the crashing seems to be a bit weird. Doubt it has anything to do with overheating. I've never got bsod because of that. But if u dont already have it u could make some fan profiles based on ur cards core temp. Nice to have if you're worried about temps. Like this...
  10. mackbrich

VU 10.0 Bug reports

It might have been mentioned already. But dying like 1 minute from omegaton u spawn in a crappy LA far S of omeg. Guess there are no revivals in omegaton atm?
  11. mackbrich

VU 10 ate my video card!

60C? Thats nothing. Thermal Spec is 105C so just keep it under 100C and its ok.
  12. mackbrich

Servers down for upgrade to VU10

Ok ty guys. I uninstalled when the vu10 installer asked about it though.
  13. mackbrich

Servers down for upgrade to VU10

I guess all of us get the "the aplication has failted to start because its side-by-side configuration....."-message when trying to open the new CL?
  14. mackbrich

XX Duru

Hello fellow bohusläning and grats :xredface:
  15. mackbrich

Your favorite Entropia memory....

Just how PE used to feel like years ago is my favorite memory :)
Back