Recent content by MadMarlin

1. MadMarlin

Baron's little bit of Everything

Hi all! Hi Baron!!! Chris Thomas here (a.k.a. MadMarlin) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Just happened to come across an image from the old Project Entropia days and brought back memories of so much fun with you guys. Hope you are doing well. Tell LeeLoo hi for me if you see...
  2. MadMarlin

First ath for utopia 53847 gazz

Congratulations It is very refreshing to see new names attached to ATH's! Gratz!
  3. MadMarlin

Info: Who's waiting on a withdrawal?

lmao What? You guys are saying there is an option for withdrawal of funds? Holy crap! I only thought there was a deposit option.... just like chopper I'm a depositor!
  4. MadMarlin

Happy Birthday Velox

yay Happy belated birthday!
  5. Fatass

Fatass

Cropped image of my fat ass!
  6. Forgot To Upload

Forgot To Upload

Cin and me at our 3rd AC/DC show!
  7. MadMarlin

WTF... nobody is hiring. I feel so useless I'm not even touching myself while I play EU. The...

WTF... nobody is hiring. I feel so useless I'm not even touching myself while I play EU. The wife still doesn't have a job either... I'm about to go nuts.
  8. MadMarlin

Servers down?

MA Bankrupt? Houston, TX down too! But I think that MA finally went belly up because the $ is so worthless now. :laugh:
  9. MadMarlin

Hey! Where are you... I have textures for you... maybe a few hugs too! :P

Hey! Where are you... I have textures for you... maybe a few hugs too! :P
  10. MadMarlin

Hi all! Happy New Year to ev1. Well I suppose everyone knows but maybe not. I lost my job the...

Hi all! Happy New Year to ev1. Well I suppose everyone knows but maybe not. I lost my job the end of August last year and have not found anything yet. To make things really interesting my wife lost her job the Monday before Christmas. Yay. I'm hoping to have something in the bag by mid...
  11. MadMarlin

Wtf is this supposed to mean?

What's wrong with it? I don't see the problem.. deedahdee... It's not unlike the same people getting preferential treatment or the same people looting the uber items all the time or getting items back that they tt'd. Either these people know someone at MA, or know inside information the rest...
  12. MadMarlin

ColorFul Faith - LeeLoo's Fashion Services

just needs to have small print on the front that says "Miss B". lol
  13. MadMarlin

did I get scammed?

"at least come out even" :yay::eek::yay:
  14. MadMarlin

Hugs!!! *grabs ass*

Hugs!!! *grabs ass*
  15. MadMarlin

Help: Palms Corner has been destroyed!

And... I was out! I agree there should be condos that we can buy there or at least rent.
Back