Recent content by MadMikeHoare

1. MadMikeHoare

Coolest Looking Armor

Paradox Paradox, IMO, is one of the coolest looking armors around, unfortunately only in the VU long before all this new shiny things look came up.
  2. MadMikeHoare

Weee, h0n3y b0n3y :-) Long time... ;)

Weee, h0n3y b0n3y :-) Long time... ;)
  3. MadMikeHoare

Rich Pentonium in 10 min's

Grats to you and the rest of my very old Ex-Soc Mates from Supremacy Reign...long time no see...
  4. MadMikeHoare

Lying about your profession! Why?

Who cares what you are? Some mine and hunt, some craft and hunt, other mine and craft and some only do what they want, why putting everyone in a drawer?
  5. MadMikeHoare

Question: How is this possible? Is something very wrong?

You didn't notice yet that the whole game is sort of "wrong"? :) Lucky me I did.
  6. MadMikeHoare

city cat the warrior :-) hows it going cutie?

city cat the warrior :-) hows it going cutie?
  7. MadMikeHoare

A great saturday!

lol, absolutely ridiculous
  8. MadMikeHoare

Bad rep for Entropia Universe :(

With sounds/adds enabled I have to admin that there are a few aspects that are quite annoying and misleading possible expectations. The announcements within the game such as "become rich and successful" are some kind of misinformation IF you are a simple minded individual that really thinks that...
  9. MadMikeHoare

Planet Partners

Morning, I am with you 100%. If EU would be a simple company without such an addictive character and I would be a investor, I would take all my money out and look for something more reliable and stable :) But EU is addictive and, even if they bring up weird plans and never keep their promises...
  10. MadMikeHoare

Planet Partners

Sounds cool to me. Imagine the new posibilities. Maybe a private held new planet will finally offer quests or new group based activities. What is really amusing me is how all the EU nerds keep complaining about new hardware requirements etc. and about the definition of what we...
  11. MadMikeHoare

Uber: Sweet & JJ did it again!

JJ is the greatest ^^
  12. MadMikeHoare

"EU State of Mind" - What's Yours?

I'm in the state: Waiting for MA to fix many many bugs and improve gameplay due to that. Also I'm waiting for some Quests kinda thing that almost ALL MMORPG offer to their "clients". The last thing I wait for; the statement of MA to those, not having the hardware for CryEngine2 requirements...
  13. MadMikeHoare

Health & Game Security - Vote

Playing EU is a good thing to many of us. Meeting new people, making new friends and all that is probably pretty much fun to most of us. What I sort of miss, is the fact that because of the addictive gameplay of EU, people tend to sit in front of their computer for hours without making a break...
  14. MadMikeHoare

FYI: New social group: Martial Arts

I dig MultiLevelMoves
  15. MadMikeHoare

Old Screenies; Nostalgia time!

Can't upload screens from work, but I remember the "old" interface/GUI was MUCH better in performance than the new interface/GUI. Anyways, I liked the PED coins in loot window much more than stupid animal oils.
Back