Recent content by MaiaLynn

1. M

MINER'S PARADISE - OLA #59 - Summer Mining Event!

Woot Ok, Roni.. It's on! MaiaLynn Maia Blacksoul.
  2. M

Virus Gen : variant Kazy 418613 detected

Happened before. This is not the first game I have had a false positive for. Hope they find the file and tweak it.
  3. M

*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Looking forward to judging this weekend!
  4. M

*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Maialynn Maia Blacksoul. Definitely want to try my hand at judging please.
  5. M

Could not connect to the update server.

Yup yup I am visiting Arkadia but getting it too.
  6. M

is this game worth playing starting from now?

My opinion for what it is worth. I have found on every MMO I have played threads like this on the forum and each has caused the same thing.. a flame war. You will always have people that still play the game and gripe about it and those that love the game. I have played this game for a hair...
  7. M

Evade Tool calculator:a collaboration study

I was actually very curious about this as I have noticed a huge change as of late. I am level 8 evader and before the last couple of updates I could hand one to two argo youngs at the same time without armor and just a bit of healing. Now I am being killed by exa youngs on a regular basis when...
  8. M

Known Issue

Blah I put up three then find this out today.. grrrrrrrrrrrr
  9. M

Missing mobs.

Ty very much for your response. I just was not using the right string of words to find the threads. I wonder what they are going to do? New mobs, bring back old ones.. I really miss my snarksnots dangit :P
  10. M

Missing mobs.

I used the search function and did not find anything on this so I hope I am not hitting on an already established thread. But here goes: Why were some areas stripped of mobs? Aloode with the snarks, snables and exas, I was told Zeus with the corns and today someone said their favorite merp...
  11. M

Your highest loot

118 ped.. argo young. Still dreaming of the "big one" :laugh:
  12. M

Unsportsmanlike conduct

I have to agree with the-unknown.. if I had a nickel for every insult I have gotten while playing mmo's I would rival Bill Gates. Just a bit ago I got called Jewish because I killed a chirpy on Medusa lol. The reasoning behind the insult was the guy was trying to support his family by sweating...
  13. M

Has anyone seen a streak like this before?

I have seen Raddim get some awesome finds.. he got a 70k Garcen.. I think it's awesome. I read most of the posts in this thread and I never understood why some people must be like this. He has the ped and the skills to use the bigger finders/amps then I say more power to him. It really is no...
  14. M

Question: Hogglo respawn rate increased since VU 11.5 ?

Yes, has definately made mining interesting. I have not seen one mining global from new switz since this spawn overload. I don't think they hit it with a hammer I think they set it to rabbit settings.
  15. M

FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

I am interested. Both of my lvls are 4 and am using mf and of 103s at the moment. I have several spots that I go to regularly that yield pretty well.
Back