Recent content by Makitoki

1. M

Selling: wtt

looking to swap a titan thigh guard (F) for titan (M) armor parts, message here or ingame, thanks
  2. M

entropia pocket not working on pixel 7

we can use authy instead of entropia pocket????
  3. M

entropia pocket not working on pixel 7

got new pixel 7 and while trying to add entropia pocket get the message from app store stating that this app isnt supported. any idea on when or if it'll be supported?
  4. M

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

i bought 300 dollars of a meme token nudes about a month ago, it ran all the way up to 146k it's now sitting at 14k, crypto is indeed wild and the volatility is not for ur avg investor/speculator. i personally believe at this point crypto the sector is to big to be ignored and it's still...
  5. M

This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

try no armor no amp, go lower cat, i usually just do imk2 with sight only and 8% life steal, tt sitting at 99.92% and i sell the boxes which more than makes up for the .08% loss and keep tokens for later, this is after 13 mayhems on record with around 8.3mil cycled and not including all the mu...
  6. M

News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

chase visa, paypal master, chase visa debit, all transactions for just 100 keys all got "declined by acquirer" in the past if was declined by my card issuer i get an instant text message asking if it was me and if i respond yes than when trying again transaction goes right through, today didnt...
  7. M

News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

tried to deposit with both master and visa card today and in the past 2 months both card had worked multiple times, now saying declined from acquirer and to keep trying other payments, called up my master, visa, and debit card all 3 said they did not decline any charges, and nothing have even...
  8. M

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

am i the only one who lost 36k peds in a month on reaching rank 25 on daspy when it was at ithaca? although it was indeed my choice to use xtlc and gamma amps...
  9. M

Rings becoming too overpowered?

was prepared to open a few 1000 boxes and gamble for the ring, thanks MA for saving my cc and ped card and social life for the month of december, will played
  10. M

Biggest PVP4 Kill Ever?? 6.2K PED (Silent Uber)

2 on 1? why u guys cheating?
  11. M

Selling: Christmas Rings and Kinetic Fen Amp

bump only 2019 xmas ring left up for grab, 5% life steal using any big dps is basically ul mod resto (and still stacks with mod resto if u got one too)
  12. M

bump...who loves daspy???
  13. M

Christmas Ring 2017 25k (on hold for now) Christmas Ring 2019 27k NeoPsion Kinetic Ampplifier 7, FEN Edition 18k (sold) accepting only peds or CLDs, no item trades thanks
  14. M

Hussk Sunday Nov 17th

come have fun, fat fock, junkman, and myself and a few others probably need more target practice
  15. M

Hussk Sunday Nov 17th

we really actually hope you come, i love to see how long u survive at hussk :D it being pvp and all, i mean you already get ur ass handed to you on the daily in the brood cave.
Back