3. malasuerte

Being in Entropia

A very good summary for newbies. +rep
  4. malasuerte

Battle Simulator Update

I shouldn't have clicked that :laugh:.
  5. malasuerte

Entropedia v2

Yesterday I noticed that many blueprints for Carpentry are missing the (C) that appears in the name of the item in the game. I fixed a couple but I don't have many carpentry BPs to compare
  6. malasuerte

Info: Calypso Explorer Map

If this is the one I mentioned, you got the coordinates wrong. It is located at [62904, 76218, 125] I think you used 69204, 76218. Unless there is another argonaut cave.
  7. argonaut cave

argonaut cave

8. malasuerte

Can Anything be done... i dont know who to ask....

If you have the name of the avatar just press "J" and click the "Player registry" button. Search for him there. Then you can click the "copy link" button in the lower right corner, then paste the link in chat, right click it and select: Avatar / "Compose message". Write him about the issue...
  9. malasuerte

Battle Simulator

Maybe the prizes are good? Or maybe it's going to be really fun :yay: who knows. If the simulator includes capture the flag or king of the hill kind of games It could be awesome
  10. malasuerte

Battle Simulator

Maybe we can "sponsor" our favorite avatars (Not betting, betting is gambling and that is wrong, wrong, wrong ;)), Sponsor an avatar or a team and if they succeed you earn a bit. The house of course will always take its rake..erm I mean Mindark will charge fees, yeah fees, we are not gambling...
  11. malasuerte

Battle Simulator

PVP where what matters is real life skills and not the size of your wallet. Sounds like fun
  12. malasuerte

The Most Expensive Home in the U.S

Nice house, but it needs a little more chrome :laugh:
  13. malasuerte

Hitrate

Is hit rate reduced by the use of amps? I've only used like 2 amps in all my time playing here and it was a long time ago so I'm not sure about it. If it is reduced by amps, how much?
  14. malasuerte

FYI: Secrets of Crafting

Yes I missunderstood. I also expected the near successes to be around the TT of a success. Not a very realistic thought :laugh: BTW there is a vivo UR175 (L) BP (L) with one click left at Twin peaks mall floor 1 #1 L. If anyone else wants to try their luck
  15. malasuerte

FYI: Secrets of Crafting

well I found a z5 (L) bp at a huge markup. One click, near success and less than 3 TT back . I don't know what I did wrong :banghead:
Back