Recent content by Mantas1

1. M

chipping out bugged ?

Same here, without an ESI the inserter can be equiped, but once you add an ESI, it gets bugged and can't be equiped.
  2. M

Drone Coordinators at Twin

Some at Minopolis, even Jamraiders.
  3. M

Missing features and state of game - not MAs fault

This has nothing to do with missing features, does it ? You posted that you're having a bad loot period a few days ago in some thread, so I'm guessing this whining is coming from that. If EU is going in such a bad direction, why are you still here ? Beacons or strange signals won't fix it if...
  4. M

Question: Some simple questions about amps

Nope, it's proportional to the amp decay, for example, if a bomb costs 1 ped and the amp decays 1 ped, your claim will be 2 times bigger, because you spend 2 ped instead of 1. ;)
  5. M

Discovery: Proteron Blood Sample

Gratz, some Prot hunter must have forgotten to wash off all the blood before going to CP and got eaten by an Aurli, all logical :rolleyes:
  6. M

Discovery: Proteron Skin

Gratz, does it go into an Enmatter refiner ? If so, it's a DNA part, if not, just a texture skin.
  7. M

Lost Mining Claims

All of this because of a IV Garcen ? Globals and HoFs expired for other people, I don't see them making 10 whining threads/posts. Just relax, MA will compensate the claims...eventually.
  8. M

Server Downtime for Release

All enmatter claims are bugged, they probably tried to change the marker color back to blue from green and did the usuall oopsy :rolleyes:
  9. M

FYI: Look it's legions mining blog :P

For the love of God just do a run already. :laugh:
  10. M

Blood Moss ?

Had a few dozen BM claims at 100-200m depth since VU10, so it's most likely findable at all depths.
  11. M

Blood Moss ?

You can find it in the W, NW and N parts of PvP4 mostly, some in the middle. Any finder works good, I use a TT one and find plenty of it. GL
  12. M

Same... Was asked if I want to join another server, pressed yes, now get " Avatar already logged in".
  13. M

Some Hints and conclusions from 5 years in Game……

No offence, but that's some rather bad advice for new players. For example buying Ghost and hunting Armax bulls with an amped Opalo. By the time the mob will be down, you'll have an astronomic decay bill. I'd advice not showing/giving this kind of info to new players, cuz their pedcards might...
  14. M

Amps and the Economy

I (Minimal) claims were removed from EU a long time ago, so they no longer exist. OA-104 decays 3 ped, plus 1 ped for the bomb, that's a 4x multiplier, and since the smallest ore claims are concentrated around 1 ped TT, the lowest claim you can get with that amp is IV. So either a miracle...
  15. M

Wishes for lootable pvp areas

There's no recource inside PVP4 with 6000% markup, highest is Fire root atm, and it's only 1200-1400%. Also, if those unique ores and enmatters became available outside of the zone, why should I bother going inside and risk my gear, if it's found elsewhere with 0 risk ?
Back