Recent content by Maric

1. M

best games ever, 35 years of PONG

Populous Doom 1&2 Gothic 1&2 Dungeon keeper 2 ( I am suprised no one mentioned this one ...) Warcraft 2&3 Starcraft Gta Black & White Those are all good off the top of my head, but i"m pretty sure there are alot more.
  2. M

Game: Questions?

Are we, or has god made us ? Ps: i am not a religious person.
  3. M

Info: The NBK Group of Societies

i may come in about 2-3 days, i was dragged(against my will, i might add) to my parents house :mad: and i only managed to take my laptop with me, on which unfortunatly i cant play entropia. I really have to change my address :)
  4. M

Info: The NBK Group of Societies

Nice to see NBK is still great. I would like to join NBK legion/NBK army as i dont have the skills for any of the other. I am what you might call a veteran noob :) i started playing in 2004 but i have the skills of a noob, anyway i used to be in Natural Born killers back when they were...
  5. M

Crafter or Miner ?

Hello, I have a sort-of problem. I have been playing for 5 years now, with some vacations, so technically i have only played for 3 years and a half, but that is beside the point. I am a longblade hunter with 500 in longblades skill .I know rifles are supposed to be more economic but still i...
Back