Recent content by Marius_Whiteber

1. Marius_Whiteber

FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

@ nothingness . Come on, do you really think it is related to wrong Bank details? 1: The action is done manually. (Statement of MA to my support request) So shouldn't they recognize at least after 30 business days that there is something wrong? And after recognizing, shouldn't they send a...
  2. Marius_Whiteber

FYI: Worst Withdrawl Process Ever

Also my withdraw is still pending: . I started the process on Sunday 27.March 2011 - - 9:06 o'clock . That means: 7 weeks + 5 days = 54 days (40business days)
  3. Marius_Whiteber

PC: FOMA Shop

B:U:M:P for a friend
  4. Marius_Whiteber

Buying: Buying Skills

http://rapidshare.com/files/394810524/Whiteberg_Items.pdf . In this list you find all my skills . MU is just a rough estimation based on Auction, 2 weeks ago and has to be updated. . Ciao Marius
  5. Marius_Whiteber

Buying: Buying Skills

How many of them do you buy? . Also the skills of a whole avatar? (Of course everything is chipped out) . See: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/189865-full-account-sale.html
  6. Marius_Whiteber

Selling: Full Account for sale

daily b.u.m.p . I have started to sell single parts. (Skills still go as a punch, also the Armors)
  7. Marius_Whiteber

just B.u.m.P.
  8. Marius_Whiteber

just B.u.m.P.
  9. Marius_Whiteber

@unearth. both chips are booked for you. . edit: both chips are sold.
  10. Marius_Whiteber

The list is much to long. . What are the main items: Loads of skills ( HG Lvl 40) Sum TT=1700 Ped Boar (M)and lower Armor (Kobold, Gnome Goblin) Estate BD-implant some clothes like urban normad trousers and Master coat - Sum TT=500Ped and TT stuff . It takes 45 sec to download the list. . I...
  11. Marius_Whiteber

@ KyrismaStarsong Hi There is a list to download in the first post. You will find all my items, clothes,skills, ... in it listed with a feeling what the MU is at the moment. The MU is not fixed, it should just give a feeling for the price. . The bigger the bulk which a buyer wanna take, the...
  12. Marius_Whiteber

Hi guys . I am selling my full account. (Of course everything is already chipped out and can be traded) . I am looking for someone who is interested in the whole package. The account has loads of skills , Boar(M), some clothes,BD implant, Estate..... Please see a list under following link...
  13. Marius_Whiteber

Question: Chip out hidden skill. - IS MA sleeping?

I guess Sloe doesn't get the point: . MA Support classified it as a bug. So why are you discussing if it is a bug or not? I have posted the answer of MA support twice in this thread where they called it a bug. . And as Washeed said: It wasn't a problem to chip out some time ago. . So it is not...
  14. Marius_Whiteber

Once again: Following answer came from support to my support case: . So why are you not believing that it is a bug, if already MA support call it a bug?
  15. Marius_Whiteber

@ Sloe Have you read the quote in my first post, where the Support answered to me that it is a known bug. That is the reason why I know that it is a bug. :) . And as Waheed said: It was possible in the past to chip out all skills without checking which one has to be chipped out first.
Back