Recent content by martinstids

1. martinstids

Buying: got it

After 3 coctails, i wanted to reply on this topic. Isnt it more proffitable to invest in S&p500 than buying this tool? Or proffit is not number one priority?
  2. martinstids

Question: Most important issues to fix in Entropia for UE5?

its a bit too much grind. other games provide great emotions/dopamine boosts for far less time and money
  3. martinstids

Suggestion: Clean the game from Alts.

im more unhappy that every 500hp acc has multiple players swinging one dagger
  4. martinstids

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

playing for living now!!
  5. martinstids

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

girts, give us some updates please!
  6. martinstids

Do you influence your finding or system has it fixed for you ?

I like mining, but the fact that some guys can "exploit" system and get on rare ore waves on daily basis and leave me mostly with copper/lyst/azzurdite is a bit frustrating. This mining system should be redone. For example if ignisium is 5% of field, so every probe has 5% of hitting ignisium...
  7. martinstids

Do you influence your finding or system has it fixed for you ?

i thought waves are predictable and they know timers already. isnt it?
  8. martinstids

Buying: "Xent Tech Light Rifle X3" +a102

Buying: 1) Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 2) A102 energy amplifier PM here or ingame
  9. martinstids

New "basic" rings

The problem is that for Evey cheap means 2-3k peds, when for most of community its very high amount of peds, even for uber geared guys it takes months to gain such proffit. Author of this thread wanted to see more rings for noobs, i suppoze from 40-100 ped value with lets say 0.2% lifesteal...
  10. martinstids

New "basic" rings

Good idea, right now rings are very booring. I personally want to see some role play effects like jump higher, special dances/emotes, some icons above head when using specific ring. This have so much fun potential, not only material/grindy/booring % stats
  11. martinstids

Lemony Snicket's Unfortunate Tale - Hunting with Longtime

Sad that even with high end items its so hard to break even. I always had a dream to invest in some high end items but as i see from lot of blogs, its just not worth it. You have to threat it as real job and invest shitload of time in learning/analyzing otherwise its impossible to succeed. Ill...
  12. martinstids

Rings becoming too overpowered?

Inflation is super important thing in economy in general.
  13. martinstids

Suggestion: Shop mannequins

Yea i hate malls too, lag is pretty hard for my pc and its always lot of running from shop to shop and blindly looking to find something i need. Also shops should be more cheaper and more available for plebs as well. Shop thing needs a tweek similar to what MA did to enhancers.
  14. martinstids

Suggestion: Shop mannequins

It would be nice to have some kind of mannequins, that you can leave f.e. in twins and it will work like a portable and temporary shop while player is afk/offline or just went hunt/mine. Lets say it has 2 selling slots and some kind of weight limit to not abuse it too hard. I think this would...
Back