Recent content by Maska

1. M

Launcher empty and opens browser

Thanks for all the suggestions, but I'm pretty certain its not a file association problem, but rather IE or windows security setting set not to display html in application. Any other suggestions? Which internet settings should I play with? Btw, could anyone do a screenshot of the values they...
  2. M

What do you mean by reinstall all? All browsers and game or the whole Windows? I have not tried reinstalling Windows. It doesn't look like its install problem, rather a security setting that has been messed up somewhere somehow. But where?
  3. M

Hi all. I've had a problem with Entropia and other browsers which are supposed to display html content. Each time it's supposed to display something, it instead prompts a html download or opens a new browser window with the content. As its a bit unclear what I'm trying to say, i made a...
  4. M

Server Downtime for Space Release

If the Space VU is not just a(nother) graphical gimmick and lacking in decent content I will deposit. So thats my two rusty cents. Yes - my glass is half empty and if you have a problem with that I'll have your drinks as well.
  5. M

Graphic Problems with new VU

Problem solved... I had disabled application graphics setting from CCC :confused: Also Morph. filtering was on.
  6. M

Graphic Problems with new VU

Hi Does anyone else have graphics problems this new VU? Some textures are missing so my ava is transparent (other avas as well. Ive tried different graphics options, repairing the thing from launcher, clearing shader cache, downloaded new video drivers - nothing! Pictures attached. Also...
  7. failtextures

failtextures

bad graphics
  8. failtextures

failtextures

bad graphics
  9. failtextures

failtextures

bad graphics
  10. M

Selling: Mod fap, tier 1.3

Yea - and just in case he didn't want free bumps because he intended to pay for every bump.. BUMP! (I'll publish my bumping pricelist later on)
  11. M

Strash's mining Log

Sorry if this has been asked before, but of what is your tt return 92% ?
  12. M

Strash's mining Log

Shouldve doen pretty average for him. I'd guess 97% return tt and 118% market.
  13. M

Land Grab won by exploit?

In soviet russia the vehicle owns you :) GG - really glad to see there are ways for other socs (besides the usual top5 and their united forces) to win a LA. Those twists MUST stay in the future events, it'll keep things fresh :)
  14. M

Client loader doesnt launch after VU

Same problem for me. Windows 7.
  15. M

This Is A Joke!!!!!

Dude, I just read this. You HAVE to STOP playing if you are thinking like this. Im serious. This sounds like going way too far. Or ask MA to put a monthly limit on your deposits. This game is cool but it's not worth losing your real life to it. I'm serious - take extreme measures to limit your...
Back