Recent content by Mathayus

1. Mathayus

A couple globals

Hi everyone. Been a long time i have played more seriously, and so i thought was easy to start with some shared mobs to get something. So i picked up a few globals and a hof on robots and feffs. Enjoy :yay:
  2. Mathayus

Old Hangar itens

Hi everyone. So while messing on my storage i came across with 3 very old itens that i believe it has no use anymore but i don't know if there's any colectors paying for that or if i'm still missing anything regarding them. Energy Storage TT 24ped Odenfield Ventricle System TT 17ped Hydraulic...
  3. Mathayus

Question: Current Bp's worth the most

I asked because sometimes the ingame charts are a bit tricky because might be some players paying more for some stuff outside statistics. Most because i don't know if the old bp's drop rate has decreased or increased or even if they still drop.. For example i have a pair or two of Predator (L)...
  4. Mathayus

Question: Current Bp's worth the most

Hi everyone. Been away from game seriously for maybe 2 years (just coming back from time to time to play 30 minutes, 1 hour) and was checking these days on all my stuff and since i got a shitload of different Bp's, i was wondering what's the most wanted Bp's these days, or what are the ones...
  5. Mathayus

Info: Calypso Teleporters

Damn... I was just remembering how things changed.. Back on my newbie days, where we had to make the teleporters run, that made us run and walk for hours searching and gathering all the locations, going first for the most importants like billy's spaceship for sweating and twin peaks for the...
  6. Mathayus

Incident at Treasure Island

I'm pleased to see that Mindark finnaly got theyr hands on work to keep players interested in the game. With all this sucession of events and storyline, i believe they just managed to get that % of bored players smilling again. For myself i enjoy this kind of stuff, storylines, events after...
  7. Mathayus

McCormick Harlem Shake !

Wicked xD broke my tong laughing :D
  8. Mathayus

TEN Items?

Nice, gratz! What mob dropped it?
  9. Mathayus

TEN Items?

They might have distributed itens trough normally most hunted mobs and yes, since people are now focused on bots, might be a reason for not so many Ten itens being dropped. Don't know about the MF chip, the calytrek was looted from Falx, maybe its time to gear up and go for some regular mobs.
  10. Mathayus

TEN Items?

Maybe they have programmed things to drop only one or two each day? SInce this is something to go on trough a few weeks, it couldn't be all at once. Btw, any news on Ten edition itens in other planets?
  11. Mathayus

Items, Modified loot, and filling the UL armor part void....

Once upon a time, there was a great armor called Shadow that was considered TT Food, and now look at prices.. People asked way too long for a decrease in game cost, so here it is, starting with more affordable gear, a good step for "top low" players merge into mid level players and keep the peds...
  12. Mathayus

Version Update 14.1 Sneak Peek

Looking forward to check on this new stuff, apointing mainly to that new feature in the UL armor, always asked myself how good/bad was i protected with the UL armor as hunt goes by.
  13. Mathayus

Yellow and grey loots again please :)

it was a sugestion for a day or two, no more than that. i believe the question of removing low markup stuff for no markup peds, wouldn't be a pain since it was a temporary thing, and people could always stop playing for a day or two if they didn't enjoy this small temporary exchange. the point...
  14. Mathayus

Yellow and grey loots again please :)

Since "we are celebrating" the 10th aniversarie of the game, why not enable a day or two with the old peds in loot? 24hours with a exchange of oils for pure peds? Would be nice to get a small retunr to the past in that field and being able to remind the days where we used to see the exact amount...
Back