Recent content by McCormick

1. beta award

beta award

2. McCormick

Help: LockPick No Refund Going on 4 months

Entropia was and still is a gigantic beta test. Maybe it should be awarded with the worlds biggest AND longest beta test !!!!!11 Usually I had no (big) problems with support, but sometimes it really sounded like a hamster wrote the reply. A hamster choosing his words so carefully, Id like to...
  3. McCormick

Entropia Universe Android App Released

The "lag + MU loads SLOW" was meant ingame, NOT using the app. =)
  4. McCormick

Auction and "market value" of items (rightclick item) takes ages for me to load. Probably connected to auction ? Unplayable.
  5. McCormick

Why oh why did MA introduce more generic components??

As Mr. David William Simmonds would say : "More and more and MORE AND EVEN MORE Dynamic Diversion we need !!!!!111" May also explain why we need an crazy amount of 177 possibilities to heal... helloooooo :spam:
  6. McCormick

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
  7. McCormick

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
  8. McCormick

Crafting NERF

Mr. David William Simmonds says : "Dynamic Diversion" ;) But I dont care, as I TT all my loot. ;p
  9. McCormick

Stand Up AGAINST the Gangnam Style!

Thats why MA better not give any inside views...
  10. McCormick

- Content of Oblivion -

As I cant add anymore images in the 1st thread, Im going to continue here. (and link to each post from the 1st one) And Ill probably going to burn in hell for adding such a marginal thing to the "Content of Oblivion": ;) Somewhere in 2007/2008 MArco said, that the "Heavy Weapons Skill Symbol"...
  11. Laganaus Heavy Weapon Skill

Laganaus Heavy Weapon Skill

12. McCormick

Bjorn said, sit down emote will come in early 2013. Lets vote...

Oh yes, I do know :rolleyes: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205880-Content-of-Oblivion&highlight=Oblivion
  13. McCormick

Selling: Jungle Stalker + Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

2012 bump : Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club (TT+2500)
  14. McCormick

Bjorn said, sit down emote will come in early 2013. Lets vote...

MArco is at a better place now...
Back