Recent content by Meculus

1. Meculus

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

Apologies for the random bans, bot fight mode unfortunately still fires live rounds at civilians. We're dialing in some of the issues for all of you lovely people that survived our recent skirmish. Please know it does not imply our judgement of your character, but there's a possibility someone...
  2. Meculus

Entropia Life

I still handle it, we're having issues with the email forwarding for locked out accounts. Just DM me here or @ me on the entropia discord and I'll get you back in.
  3. Meculus

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

It's been tempting to sell batches for Hussk, Gorgon or other events, however the goal has been to support new players, and I fear that selling the sweat back into the market will only cause damage to it. So will likely TT one day, or find a way to convert it to something else to support new...
  4. Meculus

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

10 Year anniversary, 10x the sweat! I think an appropriate celebration is to increase how many people we buy sweat from by 10X for Saturday the 29th of October on all planets. If there are not 10X people to buy our usual 1K sweat each from this day, then we will simply buy more than the usual...
  5. Meculus

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Hey :) I handed off update rights to the spreadsheet a few years ago as my schedule has kept me from being able to keep this regularly updated. I'm happy to share edit rights with someone that would like to keep it updated :)
  6. Meculus

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

JBK and Bonnie have been kind enough to offer safe transit on a schedule. I'll refer back to this later. My ship will be available too, and I'd request any local entrepreneurs of the space gun to respect our passage during this event. We will update realtime over voice on discord for those who...
  7. Meculus

To Celebrate our Friend Conq45

I'd like to take a moment to celebrate, and appreciate a good friend and colleague of mine, and many others. Conquistador Conq45 45 wanted his condition to remain quiet, he wanted to enjoy his last days inside Entropia with the same joy of our community that he has for nearly a decade. So it...
  8. Meculus

BIG Events & Programs

General info updated
  9. Meculus

BIG Industries Reward Program

new forum bump
  10. Meculus

Entropia Life

PM me here on forum, or on EU discord (faster response in discord) if you're locked out of your account
  11. Meculus

Entropia Life Updates 2019

Restart and Update EL clients to correct LA tracking issue.
  12. Meculus

Looking into the LA tracking issue now
  13. Meculus

Download issue corrected. Still assessing if there are any variables, some globals are missing, but it may be due to not enough clients running being updated to the new version yet.
  14. Meculus

Yes, it's working now. Waiting on a lot of people still to close their clients completely and update though.
  15. Meculus

The client has been updated, looks good on our end, we'll know for sure once enough have logged out and updated their clients to get the flow going again.
Back